No announcement yet.

TRADES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we get colors on the team sheet for basers? terrs/sharks/spids etc..Also, could we get multi colors for multi shippers?...like hulk could be half green/blue...etc etc...Would reallllly help.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

It makes Tiny's base team stronger.

Comment

theres no denying that...ricko and skat are an enormous upgrade from claus and bell

Comment

Sorry, colors are based on star rating otherwise it doesn't make sense for jav and wb. I could maybe add a column after the star rating and place a letters for their ship (Sh, Sp, etc.) But I dont really want to assume people's main ship when it's not obvious.

Rough - trades are not approved by caps and there is no universe where this trade would be considered grossly unfair for either side. Common sense is going to be used in deciding whether trades go through.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
            Sorry, colors are based on star rating otherwise it doesn't make sense for jav and wb. I could maybe add a column after the star rating and place a letters for their ship (Sh, Sp, etc.) But I dont really want to assume people's main ship when it's not obvious.

Rough - trades are not approved by caps and there is no universe where this trade would be considered grossly unfair for either side. Common sense is going to be used in deciding whether trades go through.
            Well they are also saying that you shouldnt approve the trade you are in as op. Which makes sense. So that would leave the judging to me atm.

and... Skatarius has said his showrate is limited. Ricko is a question mark every twdt in my opinion, but so is bellflowers. Is a 10 terr who shows every week equal to a 10 spid who had limited showrate? No.
            wb ratings are like even. Jav is in favor for tiny with Ricko and Skatarius.
            bellflowers can multiship in base, ogron same. While Skatarius and Ricko are pure spids.

wb -/+, maybe a small + zid cuz ogron active and Ricko isnt.
            jav + tiny
            base ++ zidane
            so yea, this trade is in favor for team zidane. Especially if you see what zidane will win by it and tiny wont, since his jav team is already looking good. His basing team doesnt get stronger by this trade.
            i would personally reject this, but i guess zidane wont allow this as head op.

Comment

Any trade that needs to be analyzed that closely is fine. There's always going to be differences in opinions on who got the better end of the deal.

There's already been multiple people in here saying the trade is fair, tiny favored, or zid favored. Trades aren't going to come down to a vote.

If anyone is trading 7* basers let me know

Comment

Any trade that needs to be analyzed that closely is fine. There's always going to be differences in opinions on who got the better end of the deal.

There's already been multiple people in here saying the trade is fair, tiny favored, or zid favored. Trades aren't going to come down to a vote.

If anyone is trading 7* basers let me know
                Guess you are cheating ur way to victory once again. Tiny's team doesnt get better by this trade. Apparently ogron said he isnt gonna show for him... And no surprise his thunder buddy is there to pick him up. Just like you gave ro an 8 in jav, which is ridicilous.

Comment

Originally posted by Majorcrisis2 View Post

Guess you are cheating ur way to victory once again. Tiny's team doesnt get better by this trade. Apparently ogron said he isnt gonna show for him... And no surprise his thunder buddy is there to pick him up. Just like you gave ro an 8 in jav, which is ridicilous.
                  seeing as ogron probably replaced me in terr -i can say that im not here to defend zid in a biased matter.

Ogron for the last 2 weeks has been on vacay and was not able to contact tiny. he asked me to text him on his behalf. i forwarded the messages to tiny and finally just gave him tinys number. there was no mention of 'not showing because i dont like my team/captain'. as far as i could tell from the texts he had every intention of playing. ragequitting games/weeks is a different story though.
                  3:BOMBED> got donuts
                  3:BOMBED> how jealous
                  3:Heaven> how american
                  3:BOMBED> ??????????
                  3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                  3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post

seeing as ogron probably replaced me in terr -i can say that im not here to defend zid in a biased matter.

Ogron for the last 2 weeks has been on vacay and was not able to contact tiny. he asked me to text him on his behalf. i forwarded the messages to tiny and finally just gave him tinys number. there was no mention of 'not showing because i dont like my team/captain'. as far as i could tell from the texts he had every intention of playing. ragequitting games/weeks is a different story though.
                    Lol shut the fuck up you fucking nerd... I spoke with zidane hours after draft day and he told me claus was livid as he is not going to show up because tiny has no spiders on the team. Get lost you thunder lackey.
                    1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                    1:Zidane> congrats man
                    1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                    1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                    1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post

Lol shut the fuck up you fucking nerd... I spoke with zidane hours after draft day and he told me claus was livid as he is not going to show up because tiny has no spiders on the team. Get lost you thunder lackey.
                      Serious ?
                      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

ogron pulling strings behind scenes which no other players get to do obviously. If you refuse to play you get banned. The fact he was saying that should not allow him to be traded at all imo
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post

Serious ?
                          Kado confirmed it stating he refused to show up so tiny had to trade him when I spoke to him earlier tonight.
                          1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever

Comment

Just want to confirm what rough is saying about me above is not true. We did talk about ogron, he asked me something along the lines of "how mad is ogron to be drafted by tiny?" and i said "lol furious, i dont think his base line is very good". that was the extent of our convo, from what I know, Og never refused to play for Tiny, and Tiny could confirm it. He just told him he'd rather be traded, and then it happened.
                            Last edited by zidane; 10-16-2019, 11:42 PM.

Comment

I never refused to play for Tiny. I asked him to trade me since he has no sharks or basing line, that's my main league, and there's a good chance this will be my last season playing.

Heaven texted him once while I was on vacation for me. Tiny said to message him myself, so I texted him once back in the country last night.

Tiny can confirm I never threatened him or refused to play. Heaven has confirmed this. Zidane has confirmed this.

Kado wrote me "how's our team looking, boss?" and I jokingly replied something like "uninstalling" to which he replied "LOL". If that's what Rough is hanging his hat on, he's completely lost his mind.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Just want to confirm what rough is saying about me above is not true. We did talk about ogron, he asked me something along the lines of "how mad is ogron to be drafted by tiny?" and i said "lol furious, i dont think his base line is very good". that was the extent of our convo, from what I know, Og never refused to play for Tiny, and Tiny could confirm it. He just told him he'd rather be traded, and then it happened.
                                Sorry bro but that's not true, your credibility is being shot.

Also, don't give a shit with the outcome just be honest on the whole situation.
                                i would hope tiny actually contacted ricko and skat on their availability prior to the trade to atleast balance everything out.
                                Last edited by Rough; 10-17-2019, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X