X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA SIGNUPS + RATINGS

Free Agency Signups

You can also type !signup to TWDTBot in ?go TWDT, and message Ease or Ogron in-game.

Okyo - 10/8/8
    Rodney - 7/7/9
    Pure_Luck - 7/7/8
    Jones - 8/7/7
    Paradise - 7/8/7
    Poid - 7/7/7
    Poseidon - 8/7/8
    Big Sean - 7/7/7
    Magnum Size - 7/6/8
    Delectable - 8/7/7
    Skuff - 6/6/6
    Clay - 6/6/6
    Voth - 7/7/7
    Tripacan - 6/6/6
    Ellis D. - 7/7/7
    midoent - 7/7/8
    Bacon - 8/8/8
    Children - 7/9/7
    Burnt - 9/7/8
    Cloth - 7/7/7
    Fram - 7/8/7

DRAFT ORDER:

1. Fish - Bacon
    2. Pirates (from Haze) - Rodney
    3. Gryffindor - Okyo
    4. WIN OR DIE - Poseidon
    5. Lag & Luck - Burnt
    6. Mist - Fram
    7. Paddington - Paradise
    8. Mist (from Pirates) - Jones
    9. Pirates - Cloth
    10. Paddington - Magnum Size
    11. Mist - POiD
    12. Lag & Luck - Pure_Luck
    13. WIN OR DIE - Children
    14. Gryffindor - midoent
    15. Haze - delectable
    16. Fish - voth
    17. Fish - clay
    18. Haze - Big Sean
    19. Gryffindor - Ellis D.
    20. WIN OR DIE - Tripacan
    21. Lag & Luck - skuff

NOTE: mcvicar removed at his own request + ratings added on 7/24.
    NOTE: sulla removed at his own request on 7/27.

EDIT: Poid changed from 8 --> 7 in jav. Added ratings for Bacon/Children/Burnt/Cloth/Fram.
    Last edited by With Ease; 07-28-2019, 02:34 PM.
    top 100 basers list

I already left Ogron an in-game message on Friday but seems that didn't get processed.

If possible please add POiD. Cheers.

Comment

Every season Friday is declared as closing date, then a few people want to sign up between Friday and the Draft, and they're allowed to sign up anyway, coz it's harsh to make them wait for FA when they're present and willing to participate, may as well just say signups close when the Draft happens. Maybe there's some other way to prevent people signing up late on purpose without making them wait for FA. Defo room for improvement.

Comment

Once the first pick is processed then no one should be allowed into the draft unless every cap agrees to allow them... so a lower ranked obviously may be approved by all but a high ranking player should not...
        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

hello! I would like to signup!!!!
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
            Every season Friday is declared as closing date, then a few people want to sign up between Friday and the Draft, and they're allowed to sign up anyway, coz it's harsh to make them wait for FA when they're present and willing to participate, may as well just say signups close when the Draft happens. Maybe there's some other way to prevent people signing up late on purpose without making them wait for FA. Defo room for improvement.
            I sent the messages before the sign up thread was closed, but really not a big deal. I couldn't say exactly when I sent the msg and I know ppl get super busy with these things. And really, I've never participated in this league before, so not making this one either is no biggie for me.

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
              hello! I would like to signup!!!!
              Hiya!
              Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

I think you only miss Week 1. Typically FA is before Week 2, and you're eligible to play, so only missing 1 Sunday of games.
                top 100 basers list

Comment

Just want to say that Oggie is correct, free agents only miss the 1st week of TWDT. The 2nd week the FA draft is usually held right before the start of Week 2 games which allows players to participate immediately after being drafted. Here is what last seasons TWDT looked like in this regards, pretty sure it's been this way at least since I've been active in TWDT since 2016 which is why if you don't want to miss out week 1 games, you need signup earlier .

https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...rules-overview

You'll see that week 2 FA draft was held at 1:30 est. Games start at 3:00 est. Hopefully this helps clear things up. Cheers!

-Ixa

Comment

Is the draft order going to be randomized again for the FA?

Comment

Thought people said it would be reverse order...so zizzo gets first pick

Comment

so I'm probably not even going to get to pick anyone since there won't be 8 FAs? lol
                        Honestly picking 1st OA isn't much of an advantage when you gotta wait for pick #16 to get your second guy, this FA draft just makes it even worst for me, but whatever, I'm sure everyone else is happy about it lol
                        Last edited by Singer; 07-09-2019, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Depending on the talent pool, it can suck being #1 draft pick, especially with the FA draft
                          1:waven> u challenge
                          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Yea sing, a lot of seasons being #8 is actually the best spot to be in the main draft. The FA order has caused lots of drama lol, it's looking grim right now but still over 10 days to go

Comment

Its known that the best position is around #4-6, like mid.. Because you get the useful stuff on both sides. While #1 has late 2nd pick and terrible FA often. But #8 in draft in this case doesnt have the multi league players left.

Comment

Working...
                              X