HOT OR NOT -- WEEK 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loool i'm the best 6star spid
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

You're the best of all!!!
      lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

I'm the best 6star spider in the league at rank #23 ez.
        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

PS: I know you were still a pub newb for the entire 10 years Quicksand was alive from around 2005 through 2015, but I was never a waterboy.

waterboy

top 100 basers list

Comment

Thanks Claus for spending the time to write these up. As always, they're awesome, and I can't imagine having to cover every game with 8 teams in the league now. The game is better when the forums are alive and there's content to read. But I played horrendous. We probably should have won the second wb game if I didn't blow massive chunks. Everything else felt mostly hopeless. Pirates has faith in our ruthless captain and his 500 trades tho. Don't think Singer is gonna stop trading til he sets the world record. #HeAintDone

Originally posted by Zizzo View Post
            Yeah Sprackle being Eria was my knowledge during the draft. Supposedly the best valued low star wb. I was a bit confused too though because I don't know him and picked Erias as well.. If he's someone else then I have absolutely no idea who he is and it should be dealt with.
            This is also awesome. Kudos to Zizzo for asking for staff intervention if Eria is someone who actually abused the alias check. The man drafted Eria and Erias back to back praying one of them was demonfaze on an alias. That's legendary as hell and supreme captaining. But as bram noted, we had about 5 elite and active players rating everyone from last season, and everyone agreed on pub level ratings for this dude. Ratings were then posted for debate and Ease did the same for this season and I didn't see anyone ringing the alarms.

So, shit happens. We shouldn't be punishing players for improving by refusing to acknowledge their good play, especially when this guy has serious potential as a future 3 league player. Players becoming competitive should be celebrated if we care at all about the future health of the competitive scene. I'd say it's a little strange that he's already formidable in shark if he's really an unknown guy, but it also doesn't make sense that Sprackle is a vet who sacrificed his last TWDT season by sucking balls on the same name in a master plan to dominate this season as a low-star. It's possible he's one of the rare guys who recently made a big leap in skill, and Zizzo is smart (or lucky) for drafting him.

SAY HIS NAME CLAUS

SAY HIS FUKIN NAME MAN OR IXT WILL MAN

YOU AN SKIP BAYLESS GOTTA SAY THESE PPLS NAMES

#SayHisName
            PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
            ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

waterboy
              You're one weird dude, you know that? Apparently I have to make you the first person in 20 years of playing this game whom I have to block on forums and in-game, just so you stop spamming my inboxes with constant PMs talking shit and going on and on about your so-called accomplishments from 2016-now (as if I should give a fuck when I had quit already by then). Straight up, you were a nobody in this game for over 15 years, so anything you've done after that point when thousands of players had quit long ago means nothing to me. You are the last person still playing this game that should be shit talking anyone. You aren't even a top player now with only 150 semi-active players left (none of whom are at their peak), let alone anytime before '2016' or whatever date you spam my inbox with, so what the fuck goes through your mind when you shit talk everyone at this stage of the game's lifecycle?

The only good thing I can say about you is you weren't such a dickfaced loser back when people were active in this game, likely because you knew you were bad. Apparently, you winning something (whatever league it may have been) due to attrition after 95% of the game quit and/or went extremely inactive turned you into a little bitch, one that spams people on every platform possible for calling you out on your shit one time. It would've been pathetic enough 10 years ago, but it's so much worse when you do it as a middle aged man in a mostly dead game.

I know you are single, so it's not like you have a significant other or any real life responsibilities that takes your attention away from this game, but how the fuck can you live with yourself being so damn weird about a game nobody really plays seriously anymore? You're likely a 35+ year old virgin that still lives with your parents, and maybe it makes you feel better to be able to flex on someone, anyone at all, when you are such a loser in real life, but cut the shit. Turban and others might feel bad calling you out when you try flexing on them, because they dont want to push you into shooting up your workplace or offing yourself, but in my experience, the only way to get weirdo fucks like yourself to quit their shit and improve their behavior is to be brutally honest. You need to shut the fuck up about other players, stop spamming me and others with constant PMs, and find some professional help for your autism problem.

Side note: Stop sending me messages saying basing wasnt a real league that anyone took seriously before 2016, nobody was good before then, you're an all-time great due to whatever you did the past 3 years, etc. I'm sure all the old Disoblige, Pallies, Dice, Penetrate, Anti-Scrub, Spastic, -F-, etc, etc, etc players from before 2016 disagree with you. If you are going to shit talk all the old players who were lightyears ahead of you in skill decades ago, then at least be a top player at some point in your time playing this game. You aren't one even now, let alone 10 years ago when there were more than 150 total semi-active players left in this game, so shut the fuck up and quit pretending.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

#SayHisName
                Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

lol exalt, nobody reads your novels.

thanks myth. i'll think about it, and yeah it's not completely their fault, staff screwed up, but it's frustrating nevertheless and they share some culpability.

captains were not given a fair chance to draft them knowing their actual identity, despite repeatedly asking. i blame don't blame zizzo or any captains who took 'em. the fault lies with staff and the players.

i don't think they made some leap. they changed names, didn't inform anyone, and knew they were being misrated.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Ogron is such a retard, Ease told himself Sprackle has been rated correctly and he continue to tell shit.

#SayHisName

Comment

Hellrazor, Skyforger, Jessup, Exalt, and Falconeer should combine like Captain Planet. They'd still have a combined zero titles, but at least they'd have the collective IQ of one average human being, and could stop spamming forums with complete fucking nonsense all the time.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

#SayHerName
                        Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

could stop spamming forums with complete fucking nonsense all the time.
                          That's what you do, even after Ease put you back in your place you keep saying shit.

Comment

You're a low IQ conspiracy theorist, you suck at this game and the only way for you to get attention is to spam nonsense on forums.

That's the common theme between players like you, Jessup, Exalt, Falconeer, etc.

The fact Ease confirmed he would have changed Sea Bass's rating is more than enough support for my point.

As for Sprackle, I'm pretty sure sure when you're putting up 20s in warbird:

You know you're being misrated because you're aliased. Maybe Ease thinks those scores don't warrant more than the same 6-Star rating you have in warbird, but I would strongly disagree.

Staff didn't do their jobs, Captains weren't given their aliases despite requests to Bosshawk and Henry Saari, and these players knew they were being misrated while on aliases unknown to the majority of the zone.
                            top 100 basers list

Comment

Hellrazor, Skyforger, Jessup, Exalt, and Falconeer should combine like Captain Planet. They'd still have a combined zero titles, but at least they'd have the collective IQ of one average human being, and could stop spamming forums with complete fucking nonsense all the time.
                              Did someone mention me? Oh, it's the mental institution escapee who spends his obsessed days between aliasing in game pretending to be me and spamming ?msgs on aliases.

Seriously we have a great setup going now. Thank you to everyone contributing. Cool headed all around respected dudes are taking turns running leagues back to back. And we have Ogron contribute his usual forum shittalk jazz along with some other content creators. That is much needed and appreciated too. These last couple of leagues have been nothing but a great experience.

#sayhisname

Comment

Is there a good reason why we cant have an alias checking command on twdtbot so we can all alias check twdt players as much as we want?

or even just alias check anyone? All those spammer twats avoiding ignore.txt would be exposed.

Comment

Working...
                                X