This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEBSITE

https://twdt.trenchwars.com has been updated for the 2019 season.

(Refresh the page a couple of times if the old css is still cached)
    • New design
    • All scheduled games have been added to the database
    I think all the times are correct. Daylight savings causes problems so it may be an hour off. EST vs EDT etc. Please let me know.

I had hoped to have an admin area for the site and a way to parse scoreboxes so actual match data could be included on the website, but never got round to finishing it. Something for the future.

Also, the stats page is gone temporarily since we don't have anyone doing the stats spreadsheet this season. If someone wants to do it Major can share their spreadsheet and show how to use it. I'll insert the data weekly based off that doc.

We still need a way to switch between seasons. I'll do that at some point.

This will be a great season!
    Last edited by Wirah; 01-15-2019, 12:44 AM.
    Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Method - Saving Trench Wars from 2000-2004, 2015-2019. This man created ?go duel and ?go tourny as a 13 year old. Put this man in the hall of fame. Making this game look professional and modern as fuck in 2019. I love the website man.
    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Website updated with Week 1 results and standings

Comment

Stats will be there somewhere this week. 95% is done.

Comment

Hi Wirah, Rab and I have been recording many of the TWDT games this season and posting to Youtube. If I provide you the URLs each week, can you link them on the matches (as available) on this page?

https://twdt.trenchwars.com/matches

Comment

That is a great idea! I'll get that working this week

Comment

Working...
            X