Statistics TWDT season 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statistics TWDT season 2019

I will be doing the stats again this season. They wont be updated every monday or whatever, might take a little longer than last season.
    Formula's work the same as last season. If you feel like you have a better one, please enlighten us!

Overall

TWDT-D
    TWDT-J
    TWDT-B
    Last edited by Majorcrisis2; 02-05-2019, 05:27 PM.

Should be Week1Game1 Week1Game2 (W1G1) (W1G2) instead of Week1 Week2 (W1) (W2) correct? Also Shark stats look screwy, mainly K/D. Otherwise looks great my dude
    Big Chill

Comment

Good work, Major, thanks.

Sharks are nearly impossible to do ratings for, IMO.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

It's perfectly possible to rate basing ships properly, I made the formulas for TSL but it was never implemented.
        See: https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...64#post1277864

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
          Good work, Major, thanks.

Sharks are nearly impossible to do ratings for, IMO.
          Yeah the way the shark ratings is set up looks good i just meant that there is no way Oder went 42 - 3 K/D lol
          Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

Yeah the way the shark ratings is set up looks good i just meant that there is no way Oder went 42 - 3 K/D lol
            I might have an error in the formulas. Will check this.

@rab: ratings always gonna be an own judgement call if its good or bad. I will check your tsl one.

Comment

You gave cripple my TeK the first match, BTW. Give me it back meow!

Comment

Thanks for doing this MC! Looks like were still missing a Twdt-j game from gladiator?
                Last edited by afghan; 01-30-2019, 07:32 AM.
                In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Originally posted by afghan View Post
                  Thanks for doing this MC! Looks like were still missing a Twdt-j game from gladiator?
                  Havent updated it since sunday, no time yet. All base games are missing there as well. The twdtj scorebox was uploaded after i went to bed sunday. Rest will most likely be updated sunday. .

Comment

Hey Major,

Can you change the KPG and DPG formula? It shouldn't be per game, it should be per 30 minutes, since gametime varies significantly. The spiders, terrs, etc. should be pro-rated to 30 minutes.

For instance, Dreamwin went 21-5 in a 17 minute game. You list him with a KPG of 21 kills per game. While technically true, it's meaningless and not representative of the amount of kills per minute he's putting up.

He's averaging 37 kills per 30 minutes, but I usually just still list it as KPG as it is simpler.

Thix has 60 kills in a 30 minute game, and his KPG is 60. It's more meaningful to compare that to Dreamwin's 37 than his actual of 21.

Inaccurate and unfair to punish players for winning sooner. Makes things much more consistent to prorate it to 30 minutes.

The formula for KPG would be this: =iferror(((Z3/AD3)*30);"")

Thanks!
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                      Hey Major,

Can you change the KPG and DPG formula? It shouldn't be per game, it should be per 30 minutes, since gametime varies significantly. The spiders, terrs, etc. should be pro-rated to 30 minutes.

For instance, Dreamwin went 21-5 in a 17 minute game. You list him with a KPG of 21 kills per game. While technically true, it's meaningless and not representative of the amount of kills per minute he's putting up.

He's averaging 37 kills per 30 minutes, but I usually just still list it as KPG as it is simpler.

Thix has 60 kills in a 30 minute game, and his KPG is 60. It's more meaningful to compare that to Dreamwin's 37 than his actual of 21.

Inaccurate and unfair to punish players for winning sooner. Makes things much more consistent to prorate it to 30 minutes.

The formula for KPG would be this: =iferror(((Z3/AD3)*30);"")

Thanks!
                      Makes more sense yea. Spid has it, shark has it with rpd, guess their kpg should be to 30 min too.

Comment

WB is updated to round 6. Rest is updated to round 4, will do the rest somewhere this week most likely.

Comment

All the stats are updated. I also added the star rating next to everyone's name. This can be useful for next seasons (if we get any) and their ratings. So see if anyone needs to get higher/lower.

@Ogron: I haven't changed the KPG for terr yet. I will do it somewhere in the future, can't promise when but will happen.

Other thing is that I am doubting about the shark stats. It's kinda weird to have me and zidane on same rating. We kinda have the same stats on everything, but my win rate is higher. I think I should manage the winrate in the rating a little, not a big amount, but still. The main rating is RPD/30 min now, which is odd, since a losing shark often has more deaths so often a higher RPD/30 min.

Comment

Also created the overall rankings. I have to think about the basing one though, now it just adds spid+terr+shark, which 'benefits' the rating of people who play all ships. For example turban has played in all, spid 52, terr 4, shark 12. Which makes his base rating 68. Which is obviously higher than his best ship. Dividing it to 3 makes no sense imo. Anyone has an idea for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Majorcrisis2 View Post
                              Also created the overall rankings. I have to think about the basing one though, now it just adds spid+terr+shark, which 'benefits' the rating of people who play all ships. For example turban has played in all, spid 52, terr 4, shark 12. Which makes his base rating 68. Which is obviously higher than his best ship. Dividing it to 3 makes no sense imo. Anyone has an idea for this?
                              Use the highest value. =52

Comment

Working...
                              X