Hot or Not Writers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot or Not Writers?

Mythril has done 90% of the work this TWDT and almost singlehandedly revitalized the zone, Wirah is doing the website, Major Crisis is doing stats, Lupin is recording video, I've contributed a few things, and Zidane/Ease/Commodo/Spezza/Mythril/Dreamwin have stepped up to cap.

It would be nice if TWDT Ops not named Mythril found and organized some Hot or Not writers, as it has traditionally been a big part of TWDT.

top 100 basers list

cud help, ive always enjoyed the HoN's every season. i can help contribute but it probably wont be claus quality writeup. guy takes the cake on that
    Big Chill

Comment

Hot or not much 'easier' now to write with the extra info on the scoreboxes. I surely dont have time to do these as well, will already have a hard time completing the stats every week.

Comment

Yeah, pretty shocking we didn't have anyone step up week 1. I think it's time we introduce memes and gifs to our hot or nots. Take this game to another dimension in 2019.
        PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
        ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

I will write a quick Hot or Not for basing, but don't expect it to be a weekly thing.

Comment

I have a vague idea of Hot or Not being a stream rather than, or in addition to, a forum post.
            Imagine a few players in Discord watching some of the replay footage, commenting on whatever's happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
              I have a vague idea of Hot or Not being a stream rather than, or in addition to, a forum post.
              Imagine a few players in Discord watching some of the replay footage, commenting on whatever's happening.
              That's a pretty good idea!
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
              X