Thanks to Mythril and everyone involved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Mythril and everyone involved

Wanted to thank Mythril/Henry Saari/Qan, all the hosts and mods who contributed to the TWDT season, Lupin/Rab/Markmrw for recording, Major Crisis for the stats, and anyone else I forgot who helped out.

It was a solid season overall and brought back a lot of players and got TWL going, so props. It's a mostly thankless job and I'm sure most players appreciated it.

Thanks again!
    top 100 basers list

Thank you guys, it was a fun season
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Thanks staff.

Comment

Thanks guys!
        ​​​​​​
        a note for next season (if there is):
        recheck the 5-6-7 star people. Too many people gotten 7 star because they are experienced players in another league. Good example is undercut, is the guy really worth 7 in wb if myself and jamal are too? Or 7 in jav someone like burnt is 7 too. Too many experienced, especially, basers got 7 in other leagues. Lupin is 7 in wb/jav too, he never plays these ships...

Comment

Originally posted by Majorcrisis2 View Post
          Thanks guys!
          ​​​​​​
          a note for next season (if there is):
          recheck the 5-6-7 star people. Too many people gotten 7 star because they are experienced players in another league. Good example is undercut, is the guy really worth 7 in wb if myself and jamal are too? Or 7 in jav someone like burnt is 7 too. Too many experienced, especially, basers got 7 in other leagues. Lupin is 7 in wb/jav too, he never plays these ships...

Fun as hell and well organized and Yes, revitalized TW. Awesome job to all who helped.

Last edited by Tiny; 03-04-2019, 10:31 AM. Reason: moved to right thread. this is TY thread
          1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post

Fun as hell and well organized and Yes, revitalized TW. Awesome job to all who helped.
            The man had fun as hell going 2-10 3-10 and 5-10 with 7 TKs in 3 rounds.

... And big thanks to everyone who helped out in one way or another
            3:BOMBED> got donuts
            3:BOMBED> how jealous
            3:Heaven> how american
            3:BOMBED> ??????????
            3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
            3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
              The man had fun as hell going 2-10 3-10 and 5-10 with 7 TKs in 3 rounds.
              Fake News and Stats!

but..

Not Fake News!

Spookedone > Heaven

1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
              X