Low star (as) Cap next TWDT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low star (as) Cap next TWDT!

Lets try something different next TWDT, let the low stars cap TWDT, we got enough serious 6-7.5*'s to make it work.
    spice things up, have fun!
    // snoop
    10* Spectator
    Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
    https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
    Best 6* - Snoopie

Or bring back the 6/6.5* required slot. Especially after TWL where many of these players get benched. We need to do something about our low * playerbase before they all leave. Those 6* spiders today could be 8* spiders tomorrow if we as a group train them all up.

Great attitude snoop here needs to play a full season of DT somewhere! #SNOOPLIVESMATTER!
    rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
    rEnZi> its crazy
    rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post
      Or bring back the 6/6.5* required slot. Especially after TWL where many of these players get benched. We need to do something about our low * playerbase before they all leave. Those 6* spiders today could be 8* spiders tomorrow if we as a group train them all up.

Great attitude snoop here needs to play a full season of DT somewhere! #SNOOPLIVESMATTER!
      I left my squad because it had too many noobs. This guy is so full of shiiiit.

be real though look at the 6-7 stars from last DT most of them are people who don't even give a fuck or are players who don't play the ship... no participation award slots. If you wanna play sign up prac in that ship and earn a spot. If you wanna fuck around randomly play TWD
      Last edited by MousE; 04-08-2021, 01:58 AM.

Comment

The low star people don't know who's good. They can't possibly cap.

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOPiE View Post
          Lets try something different next TWDT, let the low stars cap TWDT, we got enough serious 6-7.5*'s to make it work.
          // snoop
          I'm sorry, if this were implemented the same people who have capped and run leagues for 5 years will lose the power they desperately seek to maintain control. There can be no changes to personal in these regards. Please face reality and understand both TWL and TWDT are a fixed insider system where there is no room for this type of drastic inclusiveness.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I'm against. For the next TWDT I nominate as captain, in alphabetical order: Cape, Commodo, Dreamwin, Ease, Hulk, Ogron, Pressure, Rough, Tiny, Turban, Violence and Zidane. That's 12 but you kick two if you can't reach 12 teams. If some think they are too weak to be captain during the most difficult season, Creature, Racka and Zizzo can take their place. I don't see the problem of continually taking the best.

Lots of big duels for a hot season:
            Ease vs Turban the master vs the greatest warrior
            Zidane vs Dreamwin
            Ogron vs Pressure
            Tiny vs Commodo
            Violence vs Rough

Why make a bad season when you can make a good one?

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOPiE View Post
              // snoop
              I would gladly cap, but I really dont think we have enough dedicated low vps to pull this off. In EG, whenever we allowed low vp to cap, their team was automatically handicapped, as they sort of miss out 1 top player (after first round of draft, most of teams are with 2 top players, while the team with low vp cap has only 1).

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
                I'm against. For the next TWDT I nominate as captain, in alphabetical order: Cape, Commodo, Dreamwin, Ease, Hulk, Ogron, Pressure, Rough, Tiny, Turban, Violence and Zidane. That's 12 but you kick two if you can't reach 12 teams. If some think they are too weak to be captain during the most difficult season, Creature, Racka and Zizzo can take their place. I don't see the problem of continually taking the best.

Lots of big duels for a hot season:
                Ease vs Turban the master vs the greatest warrior
                Zidane vs Dreamwin
                Ogron vs Pressure
                Tiny vs Commodo
                Violence vs Rough

Why make a bad season when you can make a good one?
                Did you seriously just look back at past TWDT seasons and pick everyone who capped before? Sure, let's do the exact same things over and over and over and over and over again and expect different results this time!

Also, do WBs not exist in TW anymore? Ease is the only top WB in that list until you get to the 'replacement' guys like Creature or Racka. smh
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I'd come back to captain if people did this low star captain DT. I learned a lot from my first time doing it and always wanted redemption :P Good luck getting everyone on board. Seems interesting and could make for a exciting DT season for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Did you seriously just look back at past TWDT seasons and pick everyone who capped before? Sure, let's do the exact same things over and over and over and over and over again and expect different results this time!

Also, do WBs not exist in TW anymore? Ease is the only top WB in that list until you get to the 'replacement' guys like Creature or Racka. smh
                    There's many more than 15 names who capped before, I just picked the best ones. Indeed I have the impression that warbirds have a harder time winning titles as captain.

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post

There's many more than 15 names who capped before, I just picked the best ones. Indeed I have the impression that warbirds have a harder time winning titles as captain.
                      This is one of the reasons I believe we should separate the leagues. The quality should hypothetically go up if they were all separated and people who play those ships regularly are drafting them.
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I've been playing pub almost exclusively recently because it is currently the most enjoyable aspect of the game. I'd be more likely to participate in an upcoming league if anything about it was different, even if it was a complete flop.
                        Last edited by Scurvy; 04-13-2021, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X