No announcement yet.

Season 26 Ratings Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I have my wb/base rating looked at? No way am I an 8* spider compared to the other 8's. Pallies days were so long ago it's almost like they never existed, not sure why I'm still being rated based on nostalgia. Ask zidane, I only get played in base because my lag right?

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
    Asia Minor> maybe not
    Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
    bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
    bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
    bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
    bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

[QUOTE=viop11;n1361023]lee plz applegize for your disgustink speech. how the fk r u complaining about being over rated at 7*? 7* means u r girpigimin[/QUOTE]

i have no clue what this means.

Comment

it means u should b ashamed of yourself and apologize to yourself and your family for thinking its ok to ask to be lowered from 7* with the amount of time you have invested into being non garbage at trench wars, as 7* already implies you are a bonafide scrub. its extremely selfish. I am not calling you a sh1tb1x for the record, you are calling yourself one, and your 7* rating reflects that, which is why you are going to have to apologize for asking to be even lower rated. hope that makes sense.

Comment

[QUOTE=viop11;n1361028]it means u should b ashamed of yourself and apologize to yourself and your family for thinking its ok to ask to be lowered from 7* with the amount of time you have invested into being non garbage at trench wars, as 7* already implies you are a bonafide scrub. its extremely selfish. I am not calling you a sh1tb1x for the record, you are calling yourself one, and your 7* rating reflects that, which is why you are going to have to apologize for asking to be even lower rated. hope that makes sense.[/QUOTE]

Sounds great, thanks for translation, I disagree with investing any time in being not garbage. I have barely played wb this year, maybe 3-4 matches max and some random elims here and there. I also don't take tw as something I want to be good at. When I play, it is just to spend some evening hours. It's just part of entertainment when I feel like doing nothing else and rest of family is asleep. My motivation in being good in SS died, when EG died.
          My arguments are hence very valid, another option is to just rate each bad player with same rating, otherwise it just feels random and unfair, as 0.5 difference in rating can be difference in someone playing every game and 0 games.

Comment

[QUOTE=LeeRomeno;n1361030]

Sounds great, thanks for translation, I disagree with investing any time in being not garbage. I have barely played wb this year, maybe 3-4 matches max and some random elims here and there. I also don't take tw as something I want to be good at. When I play, it is just to spend some evening hours. It's just part of entertainment when I feel like doing nothing else and rest of family is asleep. My motivation in being good in SS died, when EG died.
            My arguments are hence very valid, another option is to just rate each bad player with same rating, otherwise it just feels random and unfair, as 0.5 difference in rating can be difference in someone playing every game and 0 games. [/QUOTE]

I agree with Violence that anybody complaining about being 7* which is basically pub trash needs to check to see if their testicles are still there.
            Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

6.5 6.5 6.5 please.
              ta
              Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
              TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

[QUOTE=beam;n1361031]

I agree with Violence that anybody complaining about being 7* which is basically pub trash needs to check to see if their testicles are still there.[/QUOTE]

Why are there different ratings for pub trash then. If 7 is pub trash, what is 6.5 or 6?

Comment

[QUOTE=LeeRomeno;n1361038]

Why are there different ratings for pub trash then. If 7 is pub trash, what is 6.5 or 6? [/QUOTE]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"This-Guy-BOrat.jpg","data-attachmentid":1361040}[/ATTACH]
                  Attached Files
                  10* Spectator
                  Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
                  https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
                  Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

Why are there different ratings for pub trash then. If 7 is pub trash, what is 6.5 or 6? [/QUOTE]

The trashiest of pub trash. To get that low, you have to be mentally ill and/or retarded on top of having 0 skill at the game. . TW has a high amount of players who qualify for this, but only a few have the mental capacity to discover there are other arenas besides pub, let alone find the forums to signup to TWDT.

7* is simply bad at the ship but otherwise mentally competent I think. Who knows though. These ratings almost never change, and I'm not really sure the people who do them actually play this game much, otherwise many people wouldn't be rated where they are, either up or down. Seems like basing is the only thing that gets changed regularly.

Then again, some people are just bad at rating skill, no matter the context. I just read a Ringer article where Geno Smith was rated the 22nd best QB in the NFL. I can't name a single team trying to win that would want Geno Smith as even a backup QB. Seattle only starts him because they're purposely tanking. I guess it goes to show that even professional sports writers can be bad at judging things objectively.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

twl and competition in general are dying because people like you strive to be as shitty as possible to play at advantageous ratings in twdt instead of focusing your energy on improving to be an actual good player

let me be very clear when I say if you win as a 6* or 7* player you are still a total trashcan

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Allow increase of my wb rating: 8 to 8.5
                        ty 4 this

Comment

[QUOTE=beam;n1361042]

twl and competition in general are dying because people like you strive to be as shitty as possible to play at advantageous ratings in twdt instead of focusing your energy on improving to be an actual good player

let me be very clear when I say if you win as a 6* or 7* player you are still a total trashcan[/QUOTE]

Imagine constantly going 3-10 5-10 as a 9*, and talking trash about people winning at as a low *. I would say you should learn to carry your own weight but damn I don't think that much weight is possible to carry.
                          rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                          rEnZi> its crazy
                          rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

"Sounds great, thanks for translation, I disagree with investing any time in being not garbage. I have barely played wb this year, maybe 3-4 matches max and some random elims here and there. I also don't take tw as something I want to be good at. When I play, it is just to spend some evening hours. It's just part of entertainment when I feel like doing nothing else and rest of family is asleep. My motivation in being good in SS died, when EG died.
                            My arguments are hence very valid, another option is to just rate each bad player with same rating, otherwise it just feels random and unfair, as 0.5 difference in rating can be difference in someone playing every game and 0 games."

ty 4 your life story but no1 needs prictice to b a 7*, once u learn hiw 2 pilot your ship it takes 5 minutes to warm up n ne1 thinking they need to vs multiple games per week 2 b non girpigi is just a try hard type A overthinking sh1tt1rm1n

applegize 4 asking to b lowered from 7* if able, if not i guess u dun mind being a disgrace 2 your 1nc1st1rs n g1d hersilf. if u applegize n realize it was wrong for u to ask to b lowered from a 7* becuz u think h1nch1 is mastir ofir u, your f1m1ly, 1nc1st1rs, n g1d will all 4gif u n vs u anothir ch1nc1

Comment

[QUOTE=RageRitual;n1361044]

Imagine constantly going 3-10 5-10 as a 9*, and talking trash about people winning at as a low *. I would say you should learn to carry your own weight but damn I don't think that much weight is possible to carry.[/QUOTE]

You are another guy who is constantly trying to play at as low of a rating as possible instead of ever getting good. None of your wins as a low * mean anything. It's honestly disgusting the mentality you clowns have and really shows how much of a peasant you must be irl.

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

[QUOTE=beam;n1361046]

You are another guy who is constantly trying to play at as low of a rating as possible instead of ever getting good. None of your wins as a low * mean anything. It's honestly disgusting the mentality you clowns have and really shows how much of a peasant you must be irl.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, after the shitshow of this past twdt where each team had 50 members and only 10*s and 6*s ever got played due to the * cap, being a low * is about the only way to get added anymore. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with wanting an advantage, but moreso getting a chance to play at all. It's like when you keep telling the basers to lower your base rating so maybe after a decade you might see some playtime. I doubt you say it just to have some weird advantage over some randos in a league you largely don't play anyway.

Personally, I dont blame people who are overrated for wanting to be rated accurately or those who are underrated wanting to stay that way. Violence almost triple crowned last season by trading for anyone that was underrated. Every season is dictated by the underrated players. At the end of the day, the fault lies with the raters and the lack of any real change to make things more accurate. If everyone did a poll on the ratings of each player and averaged them out, a lot of people would be rated at least slightly different.

99% of this game is somewhere in the middle of 6* and 10*, so the vast majority don't get to play because we apparenrly must be super inclusive to people that don't want to get better or the 5 people who are the best at a ship for whatever reason, while saying fuck you to the rest. Blame the people that force 6*s to be played every twdt instead of allowing more midrange players to get playtime. 6*s have no incentive to ever improve since they lose playtime if they get good enough to be bumped up. Why would they advocate for benching?
                                Last edited by Exalt; 09-07-2022, 02:31 AM.
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X