Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT-B Trade Request.

Hello friends,

First and foremost thank u for continuing to propagate and inspire by keeping this 2-decade game old alive. v humbling.

2nd. I am formally requesting a trade. I have no interest in playing nor improving in wb/jav, but I will offer my Terrier and if needed Spider facilities to a team who is 5% away from becoming champions.

Thank u for ur time.
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

#FREEAPT
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

wuts wrong w/ your currint squidrin

Comment

Whatever team you are on, it can't be that bad, you could have landed on my team...I mean have you SEEN how bad our terr did on Sunday? The worst terr performance I have seen since hazuki decided on his birthday it was safe to drink and terr!
        rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
        rEnZi> its crazy
        rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post
          Whatever team you are on, it can't be that bad, you could have landed on my team...I mean have you SEEN how bad our terr did on Sunday? The worst terr performance I have seen since hazuki decided on his birthday it was safe to drink and terr!
          Meanwhile, we had zeebu make his terr debut. 25-0 with some sick moves. Straight up legendary effort.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Meanwhile, we had zeebu make his terr debut. 25-0 with some sick moves. Straight up legendary effort.
            I heard zeebu reached his limit-breaker, anyone got a recording of this
            1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Working...
            X