Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U r TW & Leagues Leadir 4 a Seasin: Wut Do u Do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U r TW & Leagues Leadir 4 a Seasin: Wut Do u Do?

In the poll i addid da leagues that take more than a couple weekinds

What ideas wud u have?
    • Allow energy 2 be viewed by efery1 from spectitir mode
    • Silince rifirside from making polls, firim pists n threads
    Why TW support staff r appreciated by me
    • Set up bots b4 & aftir efiry facking league mitch
    • Zonirs efery facking time
    • Help make the leagues a reality 4 the OPs & cimminity
    Why TW operatirs r appreciated by me
    • "There r rules to this shit" sum1 has to help make sure they make sense for efery1 else: OPs r they OGs who do
    • Oftin do the weekly wirk
    • looking out 4 whats best 4 the zone imo: they haf been there thro the lows of zone population and helped markit it in 2022 shit is ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ
    TWL
    11.11%
    TSL
    0%
    TW Cap Cup ๐Ÿงข
    0%
    Basing Cup, Javelin Cup, Warbird Cup (same time)
    55.56%
    TWDT
    22.22%
    TWDT Pro & TWDT Beer League (same time)
    0%
    1v1/2v2/events: (no continuous team leagues)
    0%
    Othir: forim post
    11.11%
    Last edited by Riverside; 04-10-2022, 05:01 PM.

I really like what you've been doing on the forums lately by starting discussions and trying to improve the zone but can you please type normally at least in the title and the points you're trying to make..

EVERYBODY having energy viewer in wb/jav as a spectator would be a bad idea IMO. It would completely take away the aspect of knowing how much energy your enemy has. People can have their team on discord call out 'Riverside has 200 energy go in' versus having the game knowledge to know how much energy the enemy has. (IE: a bomb explodes close to an enemy and you know you have a slight energy advantage)
    Last edited by RaCka; 04-10-2022, 03:57 PM.
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

what racka said, this stuff is beyond cringe because you're typing like a clown. no one is taking it remotely seriously, please reconsider before wasting more people's time (and yours)

Comment

U r welcum 2 ur opinins.

in SVS, they haf had access 2 nrg in f11 4 efery1 2 see for the 15+ years I haf played (Warzone was da same way).

In svs (Chaos Zone), they haf access 2 discird. It isn't 1 hit 1 kill, but it isn't in ?go base eithir 4 exampil (like u said, wb/jav cud b challenging).

pirhips this is sumthing I cud vs a poll latir ty ricki
        Last edited by Riverside; 04-10-2022, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RaCka View Post
          I really like what you've been doing on the forums lately by starting discussions and trying to improve the zone but can you please type normally at least in the title and the points you're trying to make..)
          Originally posted by zidane View Post
          you're typing like a clown
          Feels weird agreeing with both of these 2 here, but could not have said it better then them.
          rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
          rEnZi> its crazy
          rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking this. I just ignore posts by River and Viop. Don't steal such a shit personality.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
              I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking this. I just ignore posts by River and Viop. Don't steal such a shit personality.
              Ty 4 ur rispinse n post in da thread risiq

Comment

sounds reasonable to ignore these threads until they're easier to read and understand

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Ricirding League Videos
                  1. Allow text alert msg 2 arena when video being recordid & upon late entry 2 arini (cud b automatid or macro'd)
                  2. Automate aspicts of prociss:
                  3. Currintly : Upload yer video -> post on firims -> Sprackle or Wirah upload on 2 sepirite wepsite 4 each league -> we shit talk on diff threads on firims : https://forums.trenchwars.com/twdt/1...tch-recordings
                  Last edited by Riverside; 04-12-2022, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X