Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most crazy movie you guys ever seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of John Waters films are pretty demented and I guess Battle Royale and some of the other mentions are weird. But the only movie to really have me ever go like "What the fuck, that's messed up" was the movie Happiness.

Comment

i was just about to mention happiness. what a fucking disturbing movie. i'll never eat tuna sandwich again.

i was also about to mention a number of david cronenberg films, he's definitly got a taste for the fucked up. shivers is the one i'm thinking mostly about though, a movie about these...dildo shaped parasitic aliens that spread from human to human taking over their minds through voracious sex acts.

wadi, i fully agree with you there, way of the gun sucked ass, the gun fight at the end is not so great when you've seen john woo's collection of hong kong action movies. rent hard boiled ajaxee, not the dubbed version, the sub titles

Comment

Or if you prefer something more modern see Full Time Killer. It's mentioned elsewhere on the forums, but it's good for a gunfight or two.

Comment

Rules of Attraction
          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
            Requiem For a Dream.

Not a movie to watch while depressed, on drugs, while underage, while
            in a fragile emotional state, or in any condition where you would not
            be able to handle observing the downward spiral of human beings.

-Sarien
            Ah hAh ha hahahahaha!!one
            http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
            ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

this japanese film named Jiastsu Circle / Suicide Circle. It's so freaky.
              www.10100.org

Comment

The lizzie Maguire movie
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Any thing by bmwfilms.com
                  "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

ok, well gunfight experts,, i saw a chow yung fat movie yrs ago on showcase that ended with a crazy gunfight in a church, i dont know the name of the movie but i always wanted to see it again.if i remember correctly at the end of the movie he gets blinded, and he does die at the end aswell.. does anyone know which movie im thinking about?

and yea way of the gun is horrible, but a little more realistic(not that i would realy know cuz i have no clue what its like to be in a gunfight) than desperado.and i find john woos stuff to be also completely unbelievable,, although visually slick and imaginative.

im also surprised no1 has mentioned the genius that is "a clockwork orange"
                    work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

Screwed...that movie's screwed...
                      this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                      (:3=

Comment

I saw Das Experiment recently. It's crazy/sick movie IMO but I'm sure I've seen worse but I can't remember any now.
                        last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Originally posted by ajaxee
                          ok, well gunfight experts,, i saw a chow yung fat movie yrs ago on showcase that ended with a crazy gunfight in a church, i dont know the name of the movie but i always wanted to see it again.if i remember correctly at the end of the movie he gets blinded, and he does die at the end aswell.. does anyone know which movie im thinking about?

and yea way of the gun is horrible, but a little more realistic(not that i would realy know cuz i have no clue what its like to be in a gunfight) than desperado.and i find john woos stuff to be also completely unbelievable,, although visually slick and imaginative.

im also surprised no1 has mentioned the genius that is "a clockwork orange"
                          The movie you are referring to is The Killer, also by the same stars as in Hardboiled. Yes, the church fight is unbelievable, but really when you want a truely amazing gunfight you need a bit of suspension of belief (I.E. doesn't a six shooter have to reload after the first 12 shots?).

I'd like to nominate Baseball Stadium for craziest POS movie I've seen in a while. It's sorta like live action Excel Saga...

Comment

yeah yeah, i agree Ken Park is pretty wacky, saw it in a theatre...

also:

Chopper
                            Ichi the killer (stopped it halfway)

theres alot more but i forgot most of them...

Comment

Rashomon by Akira Kurosawa was pretty nuts for its time, bringing in weird supernatural phenomenon and hellish beings.
                              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                              Failure teaches success.

Comment

im not sure about the craziest movie, but the worst movie ive ever seen is some move called "the divine ryans."

Basically all that i understood of it was it was about some kid whos dad commited suicide because he was gay, and he goes to live with some crazy dude, then his mom turns into some evil demon thing called momataur, then at one point the kid and some old guy are running through a city and killer hockey pucks are falling on them. anyways, it was the stupidest piece of crap ive ever seen, and it was canadian. god, is it just me, or can us canadians not make a good movie?
                                I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Working...
                                X