Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most crazy movie you guys ever seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most crazy movie you guys ever seen?

Well, mine must be the japanese movie Battle Royale, it's pretty funny, in a weird way.

It's about a bunch of students who's on an island, and all of them get delivered a bag with a random weapon (from a frying pan to pistols ). And the point is to be the last person alive on the island. If I remember correct this was suppose to be a game or something...

That was a little about my craziest movie, tell me about yours so I can see if it's better than mine
    DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

It was like the first movie the girl who played GoGo Yubari (from Kill Bill) was in. It's such a badass movie. I'd give it two thumbs up.
    DELETED

Comment

Dead Alive. It's an Australian film about zombies, gory and very funny. Basically take that guy in Pyscho and make his mother and others around him turn into zombies.

Another weird and good flick is Shaolin Soccer, martial arts in the sport of soccer dbz style.
      -L3

Comment

Gigli

so hardcore
        Surffaan näitä foorumeita munasillani.

Comment

Toss up between Naked Lunch and Demonlover.

Comment

Seven

it's just so cleverly violent, i love it

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY...
              Well, mine must be the japanese movie Battle Royale, it's pretty funny, in a weird way.

It's about a bunch of students who's on an island, and all of them get delivered a bag with a random weapon (from a frying pan to pistols ). And the point is to be the last person alive on the island. If I remember correct this was suppose to be a game or something...

That was a little about my craziest movie, tell me about yours so I can see if it's better than mine
              Yes, but I don't consider Battle Royale weird. It's actually pretty cool :O. One other twist in the movie is that for every student on the island, they have a counterpart that is held in "captive", and if any person on the island were to be defeated, their counterpart would have to die. AWESOME!!1
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.
              . â–²
              ▲ ▲

Comment

I need to go find it on DVD. my VCR is broke :'(
                DELETED

Comment

Way of the Gun,,, horrible dialogue, wacky goofy story line.but because of the gun fight at the end of this movie, its one of the few rips that i will never delete off my hardrive.It is without a doubt one of the most well done gunfights i have ever seen in a movie.if you havent seen the movie i recommend you download it for the last gunfight, you may however want to avoid the entire story and plot and dialogue, i dont know many people who liked that part of it.
                  work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

The Acid House --> sucks so hard that it made me laugh
                    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by ajaxee
                      Way of the Gun,,, horrible dialogue, wacky goofy story line.but because of the gun fight at the end of this movie, its one of the few rips that i will never delete off my hardrive.It is without a doubt one of the most well done gunfights i have ever seen in a movie.if you havent seen the movie i recommend you download it for the last gunfight, you may however want to avoid the entire story and plot and dialogue, i dont know many people who liked that part of it.
                      You haven't seen a lot of gun fights... To each his own, but come on, you're actually willing to suffer through the 1.25 hours of horrible horrible plot twists, cheesey dialoguoe, stupid character building, and awful acting to get to one gun fight? Man, I'd rather watch Desperado for that.

Battle Royale is good, but don't see BR2. It's basically anti-american crap (not because it's anti-american, it's both anti-american and crap). Basically the director of BR1's son trashed his script and wrote that shit.

Comment

We have tons of really old films - and the cheesiest one ever has gotta be "The Brain that Wouldn't Die." Just the name explains it all. It's black and white and so horribly animated... I stopped it halfway through. Another bad one I forget what it's called, but there's a crazy guy with two heads, and they just had a guy stand behind the other guy to make it look like he had two heads.
                        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                        1:Chao <ER>> at all
                        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Cube
                          There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Wrong Turn.
                            fu

Comment

rocky horror picture show. although i doubt anyone in here would even know what that is.

Comment

Working...
                              X