Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most crazy movie you guys ever seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audition is the most crazy movie ever

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
      im not sure about the craziest movie, but the worst movie ive ever seen is some move called "the divine ryans."

Basically all that i understood of it was it was about some kid whos dad commited suicide because he was gay, and he goes to live with some crazy dude, then his mom turns into some evil demon thing called momataur, then at one point the kid and some old guy are running through a city and killer hockey pucks are falling on them. anyways, it was the stupidest piece of crap ive ever seen, and it was canadian. god, is it just me, or can us canadians not make a good movie?
      then you've never seen porkys.

Comment

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (i was prolly high)

Freddy got fingered (when i was def high)
        - RawZ

Street Cred:

Cripple since 2000
        Ex Cripples Captain
        Ex SSC DownTown Zone Sysop
        - my smods (NOBODY!!!!!!! and Ave-iator) created the original Alias Bot for Trenchwars -

delectable> I like double penetration from african americans

Comment

HAHAHAAH i almost forgot,, do yourself a favour and go out and rent a movie called "gummo" if you havent seen it prepair to be,,, somthing.its seriously messed up shit.. its from the same guy who made "kids" i believe.kids also happens to be an incredible movie i think every should see.
          work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

Originally posted by iLDuce
            Craziest movie I saw was this Japanese Film called Tetsuo the Ironman.
            This guy Tetsuo, was soddering metal parts all over his body in an attempt to gain superpowers.
            Yeah that movie was pretty disturbing! i have a vague recollection of some gross sex scene uuugh..

Comment

Freddy Vs Jason was pretty entertaining, although it took alot of marijuana to make that happen
              7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
              7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
              7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
              7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
              1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Hmm. Videodrome, Donnie Darko, Pi, Spirals, Destino (animated short from Dali and Disney) and Mindhunters.
                "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
                -Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

KontroLz> afk, enema
                Oen Izan> yes I am , buy a me a happy meal , you score :X
                Oen Izan> you know I dont do one night stands
                Oen Izan> cuz if ya puttin out , I am coming back

Comment

I just saw this movie called Suicide Club, it's in Japanese and subtitled, and it kind of reminded me of Battle Royale only it's way more fucked up and involves rope made out of human skin. Movies never affect me like this, but I swear it'll be months before I go on a subway again, and I'm actually kind of scared of groups of happy asian girls now (I avoided them in the past, because they're annoying, but now I'm actually scared of them literally). I am also really creeped out by weird asian pop stars like the ones Kim likes. At first, after I saw it, I told everyone I knew never to see it, because it was so fucked up, but my new recommendation is "don't see it stoned". I watched it for a second time yesterday to see if I could make any sense out of it, and honestly, the movie doesn't really make any sense, but it's worth seeing just because it's so fucked up.
                  5:gen> man
                  5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Go see Audition so you can be scared of calm asian single girls too, Face
                    Originally posted by Disliked
                    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by King Missile
                      yeah yeah, i agree Ken Park is pretty wacky, saw it in a theatre...

also:

Chopper
                      Ichi the killer (stopped it halfway)

theres alot more but i forgot most of them...
                      chopper was a good movie, reminded me slightly of romper stomper
                      what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
                      http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

A Clockwork Orange. Droogs, rape, ultra-violence and Beethoven.
                        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Memento, Screamers, a clockwork orange and a shortfilm(by sony) called The Chub-chubs
                          More cowbell...

Comment

natural born killers
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I'll go with Suicide Club too.
                              sigpic
                              What is even the elblow?

Comment

Originally posted by iLDuce
                                Craziest movie I saw was this Japanese Film called Tetsuo the Ironman.
                                This guy Tetsuo, was soddering metal parts all over his body in an attempt to gain superpowers.
                                Ya, Tetsuo indeed is the weirdest. It's good too.

[edit]Oh yeah, and the movie called Horror is also REALLY weird.[/edit]
                                Regency> not in for dd lol
                                Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Working...
                                X