Rofl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rofl!

haha im in my senior art class. This kid name Phillip got so mad because he got made fun of for singing he started cussing everyone out broke the door and left........ rofl.

that happened in one of my classes once..it was in study hall and she wanted to use the bathroom and the teacher wouldnt let her....she kept arguing and got in trouble.....so she stormed out of the room and slammed the door and she cracked it..

and another time my friends and i were locked outside in gym and couldnt get back in.. she these girls were passing and they wouldnt open it for us..and Lauren (she plays soccer) she kicks the door and she shatters the window and breaks a piece of the door off...

this teaches us to be careful with doors..especially doors with glass ...
    >^________^<!

Comment

This one time at band camp, there was this guy who pretended she was a girl and then we all went to bed and (s)he got undressed and (s)he had a penis!
      Last edited by Cylor; 03-12-2004, 06:28 PM. Reason: Changed he to (s)he
      Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
      i just wish it was longer
      Originally posted by Cops
      it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Last week my friend was in a Business lesson and some guys were playing fottball outside, the ball hurtled towards the window, unfortunately for him, he was facing the window at a computer, typing. The glass smashed propelling shards of glass onto him and the computer he was facing.

Comment

My last MES lecturerer gave a drunken lecture, that was sustained laughter for 50 minutes
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

A janitor killed my ece prof. and pretends to be him by giving lectures and stuff.

Comment

In elementary school, one of the 5th grade teachers went bonkers, threw her keys at a student (the student was not hurt), made a lot of kids cry, and went around poking her head into other classrooms. She was eventually subdued by the police. I think she was checked into an insane asylum...NO clue if the school district knew about her condition.
              Originally posted by paradise!
              pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
              1:Reaver> HALP
              1:Reaver> HELELP
              1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
              1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

I broke my back door open once cuz I forgot the key.
                1:Raven -.-> your not fully clean till your "zetta"fully clean

3:Selex> Zetta puts on a richard nixon mask and we do it all night

Case Closed
                Officer 1:Get the cause of death?
                Officer 2:Were pretty sure it's the knife in his back, sir.

Comment

the only crazy teacher story i got is being in junior high and having a wierdo science teacher. one day after class started, the kids still were talking amongst themselves. he called for silence and everyone but one table of kids were stopped talking. he just stood there for about 15 seconds while only the one table remained chatting loudly he got this pissed off look, picked up a yardstick and smashed it so hard on their table it shattered in a million pieces. the kids jumped in their seats terrified, and he just wiped the splinters off the table and started the class as if nothing happened.

a couple weeks later he disappeared. we later found out he took a leave of absence because he had a nervous breakdown. it turns out his wife had just recently died of a long battle with cancer.

Comment

It's amazing how much crap teachers put up with @_@

I'd have to say back in jr high, spitballs were the thing for a while. One of our teachers, Math/English not sure which, had an afro kinda thing going on. Needless to say, the game was to see how many spitballs got stuck in his hair before he noticed and freaked out :P
                    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Oh yeah and one other time, there was this teacher nicknamed 'chopper' who threw a chair at a student and broke his ribs.

Comment

We have this teacher who throws stuff at students. Like if you are talking, he will get a pen throw it at you.
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Lol, there in elementary school, this 2nd grade teacher couldnt get a kid with ADHD to settle down ever, do one day she brought rope in and tied him down...and proceeded to duct tape his mouth....needless to say she was canned

Comment

taht si so funey
                            G[y]Ro> omfg
                            G[y]Ro> u nerds
                            G[y]Ro> NERDS
                            G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

I remember in grade 4 or so when one guy threw a chair and the leg hit the other guy one inch below his eye ball. Damn that'd be bad if he lost his eye. and one teacher was taking down the volleyball nets early in the morning when the handle to tighten the nets was swinging fast and ripped his eyelid. and another time i had sex with the hottest teacher. guess which story is fake..
                              Sunshine...

Comment

Working...
                              X