No announcement yet.

Final fantasy VII Sephiroth thingy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emerald Weapon was pretty ez. I used KotR for only like 4 times but used Omnislash + mimic with Cloud like umm... 10 times? Nah, more? Dunno. :P
    It did the trick. And about reviving Aeris or getting Sephiroth to your team; bullshit. You can't do it(atleast not in the PAL version), tho i heard somewhere that Aeris could be revived in the Japanese version but I don't know if the rumour is fact.
    Regency> not in for dd lol
    Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

I lucked out on the final battle vs Sephiroth... Cloud, Red XIII and Cid, about level 65... none of the secret materia, (KotR etc.), just Double Cut (not even leveled up once) haste-all, regen-all, etc. Break, Ultima and Comet magics to kill him... He wiped out Cloud and Cid within the first 3 rounds, 1st round i got Red XIII using Howling Moon (with Double Cut), regen and haste and he did 9999 damage each hit. Once Cloud and Cid were dead, there wasn't a thing I could do but watch Red XIII beat the crap out of Sephiroth... Red killed him in the end. Singlehandedly. I was kind of dissapointed in Sephiroth...

Originally posted by Disliked
      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Working...
      X