Saint Pattys Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saint Pattys Day

I hope everybody had a fun time out on St. Pats day - a day where you can all be as Irish as me.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Just woken up with a 3 foot by 2 foot roadworks road sign in my room... bleh
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I played Dropkick Murphys all day.

Comment

i watched celtic play and win again
        I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

This one goes out to YOU tw forums people

Comment

wheres ther hi jerome sign fu zeus

we watched boondock saints in debate class, happy pattyday
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I will be plain and simple in my post. Mardi Gras owns St. Patricks day. Any individuals whos been to both would say the same. Gj Irish for all your alcoholism you dont even have the biggest alcoholic celebration in America.

Comment

Who gives a toss which one has more cultural significance, I'll get pissed at both of them

Comment

Im not talking about which one is more culturally signifigant, im talking about which one is a better party and the answer is clearly mardi gras.

Comment

St. Patty's day.

All of my friends got drunk... I didn't feel like having a hangover in school so I said screw it, but I did go to Boston, which was lots of fun.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

merry christmas everybody!

Comment

i was at the bars for 12 hours and met a guy who was actually irish

he asked if i was pissed and i said "no, i'm not mad at all" then i thought about it and said "OH! pissed! yeah, i am"
                        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Private420
                          I will be plain and simple in my post. Mardi Gras owns St. Patricks day. Any individuals whos been to both would say the same. Gj Irish for all your alcoholism you dont even have the biggest alcoholic celebration in America.

Hi newbie, which one is celebrated WORLD WIDE.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

neither is, obviously...

Comment

[shameless plug]So I bought some webspace from twsites just to whack some pictures on for forums purposes, and in the end taught myself how to make a site. If you're really bored and want to see more photos of me pissed head to www.mikejeapes.twzone.net[/shameless plug]

Comment

Working...
                              X