• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Kid

http://www.henry.martinez.net/videos/15thplace.htm

Then watch this one:

http://www.henry.martinez.net/videos/16thplace.htm

There are no words on this earth how hard i have just laughed. But it is a bit hard to watch. Good times man Now its time for me to go through the other ones, wonder what ill find.

For more vidios www.happytreefriends.com
    Last edited by kamakazi-insomniac; 03-19-2004, 05:05 AM.
    Juice "Oh my god, when I encounter authority, they just give me more pills. I take the pills and then I'm not so... so anxious to be against authority because I'm... I'm... I'm on the pills."

Comment

Not to give the typical forum response, but man you're like a year late on this one.

Comment

Well, it's a timeless classic.

Comment

I know I usually go on at people for just saying 'old', but that kid actually sued the people who filmed it a year ago
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I read about it in the newspaper, but it's the first time I see it.
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
              I know I usually go on at people for just saying 'old', but that kid actually sued the people who filmed it a year ago
              he filmed it himself, though. do you mean he sued the kids who uploaded it to the net?

anyway, i read he required therapy to deal with the millions of people around the world who ridiculed him. moral of the story? if you're going to tape yourself being a jackass using the school's video camera, don't forget to take the tape with you!

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                he filmed it himself, though. do you mean he sued the kids who uploaded it to the net?
                Yes, supposedly he made the video to make some own project of his, but somehow a few of his friends got a hold of this footage and put it up online. With friends like that who needs enemies?
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.
                . â–²
                ▲ ▲

Comment

Clearly a fat ass loser geek like that guy has no friends duh kim

Comment

Don't feel sorry for the kid he got a laptop, this is old news. The kid claimed to be "emotionally damaged" by the event so not only did he get treated different but people started foundations for the star wars kid.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                      Not to give the typical forum response, but man you're like a year late on this one.
                      yea, seriously. theres like 10 remixes of that video too

Comment

Give thie kid credit. He put his all into it and prolly got a pretty good work out doing it.
                        "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

He looks like an average TW player from the photo gallery, dont make fun of your peers!

Comment

Originally posted by Faith
                            He looks like an average TW player from the photo gallery, dont make fun of your peers!

Hiiiyoooooooo.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith
                              thats way below the belt man

Comment

Working...
                              X