Howard Stern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodzombie
    Ok, give me some details on how the guidelines would work if you were in charge. If there were guidelines, which there aren't. I'm not against guidelines, and if there were some, there wouldn't be a problem, I just don't think it's possible. and even talking about the guidelines is avoiding the point because there AREN'T ANY!! Don't you get that? there fucking aren't any!! maybe if I say it again you'll understand...
    http://wireless.fcc.gov/rules.html, this shows different rules the FCC has made for the public to see, therefore they do have guidelines in place but they need a proper framework for developing new rules about what themes and issues can be raised, and what do you mean you dont think its possible to have guidelines about what issues can be discussed over radio?? its pretty easy to make such rules!
    they're making a law where they can fine whoever they want to fine insane amounts of money and basically silence them. Let's say I haev a radio show, and 5 years from now I say something against the government, they can go back through my old shows and look for cases where I said something that they think might be offensive, and they can fine me up to 3 million dollars according to the plan the the house passed. the senate uses lower numbers, and they're set to vote sometime soon.
    This is way too much government control of the media.

I have already agreed on that topic, why did you bring it up agian???

Also, you're saying that at 4 o'clock the kids are driving and can listen to the radio? how old are these kids? their parents aren't in the car paying attention to what they're listening to?
    Thats the problem parents arent paying enough attention if they are in the car or arent providing enough supervision if the kids are listening to it in thier room! If parents were able to stop children from listening to this then yes there wouldnt be a problem however unfortunately for some children its impossible to do that!

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
      bz it's not just cars we're worried about here. Now, I saw this on Fox News and CNN, so it's true: there's a new trend among kids out there. LISTENING TO TALK RADIO. Nope, they don't listen to rock stations or play videogames anymore. They sit there, with rapt attention, digesting talk radio.
      Dont be an idiot alot of children listen to the howard stern show, its funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
        Not only am I glad that you aren't a politician in America, with power
        to effect the nonsense garbage you spew, I'm glad that you aren't even
        a citizen with the power to vote and in any way affect the progress
        of my country. You are either one hell of a fraud, or quite possibly,
        dumber than any human being I've ever communicated with before.
        You blame others for using generalizations, and just responding while
        ignoring your shit. You do it simply to keep arguing. In the other fucking
        thread you posted one right after the other 12 fucking times in a row.
        The sad part is, you aren't even that good at arguing. Good job blowing
        any and all credibility you might have been able to have here, dipshit.
        Do you ever watch the orielly factor because our views are excatly the same! So i know at least one american that can vote the way i think! Im sorry but you have no idea! I have never blamed anyone for using generalisations! i blame them for raising the same points ive already responded to jerk! And i already explained why it was completely legitmate for me to respond in the previous thread like that so you can just fuck off! Im sick of you, my views fall well within the majority of intelligent Americans its you left-wing living in a fantasy world oh lets go to lollipop lane and live in gumdrop houses jerks that have no fucking idea, go back to school and get some intelligence!
        Sarien you are the dumbest fuck up that i have ever met, even just pretending your that fucked up (if you are doing that) is just pathetic!
        Probably all my reasoning goes well above your head, did your mommy drop you while you were a baby or something? Is your IQ below 80? Im surprised that you can even spell the word politician what did you spend a week working on it or something?
        Last edited by THE ENFORCER; 03-27-2004, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X