Support Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Radio

Going to keep it short and simplifyed :P Radio to Trench Wars, is equally important to the game as is ?go base and other events, so next time you see a radio advertisement, don't be shy type ?go radio and listen, give it a try; its worth it!!
    Republic of Newfoundland

I disagree.

Comment

i wouldnt say its equally important, you could just pop on some depeche mode or dimmu borgir, but in base you know, its different

Comment

Whats so great about radio?

Comment

The shouldnt have commercialized it...
          Everyone can host tw radio now, and I must most of them aren't much of a good radiohost.
          Pallies Radio All the way baby, yeah!
          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

only time i have heard been available to hear it was when conc hosted pallies radio. it was just as good as listening to KDVS (the awesome UC Davis college radio station), but with a tw-flavor, and no commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by KSharpe
              Going to keep it short and simplifyed :P Radio to Trench Wars, is equally important to the game as is ?go base and other events, so next time you see a radio advertisement, don't be shy type ?go radio and listen, give it a try; its worth it!!
              Basically here's the big problem: Most of the DJs suck.. no wait...
              ALL of the DJs suck. It takes a lot of charisma to host a radio show, and other than The Pusher, no one's really done a great job. Even fellow Pallies Mattey and Mayo sounded like pimply faced teenage dipshits on the radio... oh wait...

Maybe that's the problem.

Comment

I think howard stern maybe looking for a new job

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                  Basically here's the big problem: Most of the DJs suck.. no wait...
                  ALL of the DJs suck. It takes a lot of charisma to host a radio show, and other than The Pusher, no one's really done a great job. Even fellow Pallies Mattey and Mayo sounded like pimply faced teenage dipshits on the radio... oh wait...

Maybe that's the problem.

conc, peej and boo are also fantastic hosts. I suck though.
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Is it possible for two guys from different sides of a country/globe to co-host a show together?
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
                      The shouldnt have commercialized it...
                      Everyone can host tw radio now, and I must most of them aren't much of a good radiohost.
                      Pallies Radio All the way baby, yeah!
                      listen to cundor.
                      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                      5: Da1andonly> =((
                      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
                      X