Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bullies r teh cool...

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/N...le/indexb_html

this sounds like those dudes that were in Kim's school video from before. what a sad and complete fucking waste of potential.

ps, this was linked on the drudge report, so it will probably be loading slow. their server is probably getting hit pretty hard.

lz0l0zl, over an electric kettle

Comment

fucking morons.

Comment

Originally posted by Taciturn Bob
        And people wonder why some students bring guns up to school and shoot everyone

I don't wonder at all. The answer is pretty clear. It's because they're giant pussies. When I was in school, this school shooting bullshit was just really starting. One of the first in the country happened at a school the next town over from me, and I thought, and still think.. it's Bull-Shit. To the extreme. I feel bad for this kid that died and got beat to death, and I hope the people responsible are brought to justice for it. However.. you cannot rationalize, getting bullied into taking guns and fucking -killing- people. It is such an incredibly pussy thing to do, because you're too afraid to get into it with your fists. The thing about fist fighting is that sure you get the crap beat out of you, but you don't usually fucking die from it. If the guy is bigger than you, simply pick up something to even the odds if you have to... but going from a damn fistfight to homicide is just... insanity.. and cowardice all rolled into one nasty burrito of destruction. Note: I don't even really advocate fist fighting, but if you get into it.. you get into it.. you can't really say "I'd rather not fight" when you're getting hit in the face.
        "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

I don't think going on a school shooting is a sign of pussiness. After all, if they had problems with classmates and were scared to have a physical combat, but still wanted to kill the other guy, they would simply take the gun and shoot the classmates. Obviously killing other people over school altercations is pretty stupid in practically all cases.

In a school shooting, on the other hand, you just run around the school and shoot anyone you see. I can't really understand what the point of that is, or what justification the school shooters have, since its not like every single other person in the school is your enemy.
          - k2

Comment

sarien, i gotta disagree because it's the bullies who are usually the big pussies. they never pick fair fights and are so insecure they have pick on the geeks and outcasts in order to feel important. they never pick 1-on-1 fights, or pick on a bigger person, they just get a few of their a-hole lackeys and intimidate the loner kid, or the geeky social outcasts and use their size and numbers to intimidate. that's the nature of bullying.

these kids are already at an emotionally unstable time. their brain chemistry is going fucking berzerk already, and add the element of being trapped, hopeless, or like their back is against the wall...instant bomb waiting to explode. just add gunpowder.

but i don't think it's cowardice, in fact its the one time they are actually sticking up for themselves. now i'm not talking about the kind of shootings where they randomly take out a bunch of people they've never met. that's just being a murderer.
            Last edited by Subjugation; 03-30-2004, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by the news people
              ...a student from Sekolah Menengah Teknik Batu Pahat, Johor...
              Wow.
              http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
              ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

lmfao...yea i had a hard time figuring that part out too. like the whole first paragraph:

"Police have arrested 14 Fifth Formers to help investigations into the death of Mohd Farid Ibrahim (left) of Sekolah Menengah Agama Dato Klana Petra Maamor in Ampangan."

whaaa? are you saying that "Sekolah Menengah Agama Dato Klana Petra Maamor" is the name of a city in Ampangan? how much would that suck to write on a postcard? you'd waste 2/3 of the card just writing the fucking address

Comment

this ones from my main woman ilya,diamn

http://filmsociety.smsu.edu/Xcommuni...s/XcomFilm.htm

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                    sarien, i gotta disagree because it's the bullies who are usually the big pussies. they never pick fair fights and are so insecure they have pick on the geeks and outcasts in order to feel important. they never pick 1-on-1 fights, or pick on a bigger person, they just get a few of their a-hole lackeys and intimidate the loner kid, or the geeky social outcasts and use their size and numbers to intimidate. that's the nature of bullying.

these kids are already at an emotionally unstable time. their brain chemistry is going fucking berzerk already, and add the element of being trapped, hopeless, or like their back is against the wall...instant bomb waiting to explode. just add gunpowder.

but i don't think it's cowardice, in fact its the one time they are actually sticking up for themselves. now i'm not talking about the kind of shootings where they randomly take out a bunch of people they've never met. that's just being a murderer.
                    Argh.. you have GOT to be joking. When I was in sixth grade, I was beaten up nearly every day by a group ranging from 3 to 5 guys. Never once did I entertain the notion of shooting them dead or shooting up random people. Why? Because it's wrong. There are about a thousand levels of solution before you pick up a gun and end someone's life. And it is a coward's reaction to reach straight for the gun. So there's a bully.. and so you stand up and you either beat his ass, or you get your ass beat (as happened to me). But you don't die.. and nobody else does either. If it is a life threatening situation? That's what the -authorities- are for. There is a secret to life that too many young people are being raised without. Listen close: You are responsible, for everything you do. You might have all the excuses and reasons in the world why you do or don't do something, but in the end, it's your responsibility for your own actions. Before you shoot someone, try a different solution. Even picking up a board and breaking the bully's leg is better than -killing- him, and ruining your life -forever-.
                    Being a Bully makes you a big pussy too, it's a lot easier to pick on someone, than protect anyone.. but the fact is.. if you take a gun and you shoot them? You're just as much of a pussy, because you wouldn't go for a better, even though it might be harder, solution.
                    "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Working...
                    X