forum upgrade...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forum upgrade...

looks good. i poked around a bit, and i can see the smileys and pics have more detail.

thumbs up!

Theyre good changes...going to take a little while to ge tused to the new faces/thread things...but all in all good...

Comment

woot online/offline and report button cool
      woot
      still got the same smilies for some.

Comment

WHAT TEH CRAP, i think the box width changed, cuz my user info messed up, gotta go change the alignment now
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.
        . â–²
        ▲ ▲

Comment

I don't notice anything different...?
          sdg

Comment

maybe mine is too... <test>

naw, mine's cool, just gotta change the squad :P
            DELETED

Comment

Quite nice. Love this guy. :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                I don't notice anything different...?
                Clear your browser's cache.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I just did, and now I kinda wish that I didn't.
                  sdg

Comment

Is there any way we can get some custom skins to pick from? There must be some kind of option to do that with vBullitin, and there are probably 100s of free ones available on the net.
                    sdg

Comment

How can I tell if I have the new one or the old one?
                      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

You do.
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                          How can I tell if I have the new one or the old one?
                          If the smileys are all bright new neon colors. Or if you see the squad names under player handles again.

I have greivances with this new thing, though. It's hard to tell threads you've previously posted in. >.< And and.. the rolleyes don't look sarcastic enough now..! Whine, complain! We can't actually like this without groaning over the changes, can we? Do not lose your way, friends.
                          Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

I guess mine's new. looks the same to me.
                            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                              Is there any way we can get some custom skins to pick from? There must be some kind of option to do that with vBullitin, and there are probably 100s of free ones available on the net.

There is being worked on that. First off, not all images can be replaced. For example the smilies will stay as colourfull as they are now. However i can check if i can make the other images back in a other skin (if I have that images).

For the buttons i am reliable on Jason at the moment. Im not that good in photoshop and converting all those images to match the skin isnt really my thing to do. Jason is probably busy because im waiting a few weeks now on some leftover TWL buttons and a new skin.

But others may help to! Are you that photoshopper that is willing to put effort to help making the forum skins? Give me a PM on the forums and I will instruct you!
                              Greets,
                              Roger

Comment

Working...
                              X