Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of Judas Iscariot?

The apostle who betrayed Jesus.

edit: "dude" made the question seem silly.
    Last edited by Bioture; 04-15-2004, 11:52 PM.
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Good black metal band.
    sdg

Comment

Well, read this:
      http://www.poetryconnection.net/poets/James_Wright/2095
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
        The dude who betrayed Jesus.
        Are you asking a serious question or is this just a bad joke?
        .: ExquisiteHosting.com
        .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

serious question. Judas, one of the original 12 apostles chosen by Jesus Christ at the beginning of his ministry. According to the Gospels of Mark (3:16-19) and Matthew (10:2-4)
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

Judas got a bag of silver, and all he had to do was turn in some nutbag that claimed to be the son of god.
            Good for him.

Or in terms that most of the TW community will understand:
            "Judas pwned Jesus"

And before Christians get all huffy and puffy and blow my house down. Without a Judas you wouldn't have had the resurrection, and blah blah then no Christianity. I woulda turned the hippie in for a buncha money too.
            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Not exactly pwnage if you're so guilty that you commit suicide by hanging yourself.

Comment

It scares me when I think about how many people in this world would've done what Judas did, had they been in his place.
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
                  Judas got a bag of silver, and all he had to do was turn in some nutbag that claimed to be the son of god.
                  Good for him.

Or in terms that most of the TW community will understand:
                  "Judas pwned Jesus"

And before Christians get all huffy and puffy and blow my house down. Without a Judas you wouldn't have had the resurrection, and blah blah then no Christianity. I woulda turned the hippie in for a buncha money too.
                  And people like that make it hard for anyone to have a serious thread on this forum.
                  .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                  .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by punjar
                    And people like that make it hard for anyone to have a serious thread on this forum.
                    coming from someone who called subspacegirl a liar when she asked for prayers when her dad got prostate cancer, please shut the fuck up.

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=9335

Comment

Traitor!
                      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by punjar
                        Yay, God boy got offended. Good for you.
                        Check it out, I was being completely serious. If some lunatic was running around now and claiming he was the son of god, even if people believed in his "miracles" (especially the people that didn't actually see said miracle), and my government said 'Free 100,000 dollar reward for information leading to the arrest of Jesus Jr.' If I know where he's at? I'm cashing in. I don't believe that Jesus even really existed, let alone that he was the son of god, or even that he was the best human ever made. I never did and never will understand why any person on earth would feel like they need to have a saviour or an immortal afterlife. Gimme a break. Come to think of it... I'd probably turn him in for 50 bucks and a free bus pass. Loonies aren't my problem, whether they are from 2000 years ago, or last week, and yeah.. religious nuts fall into that category in my opinion. Almost forgot.. I'm glad I offended your delicate sensibilities, to the point that you can't fathom that I'm completely serious. Just shows me I'm not half the nut you are.
                        "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

how about shut the fuck up with the religious disputes.

Comment

Sarien the fact u dont believe he existed is crazy. I dosent matter if u believe he was the son of god or not, but his existance is very well documented.
                            King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

I never really intended for any of this to be a dispute, I simply want to know what people think of Judas, and why people can love Jesus the way they do but never really think about the man who betrayed Him. I don't want this to turn into an existence dispute.

edit: I do, however, see where sarien is coming from. Like I said in my previous post, I believe that we are like Judas. We are more like Judas than we'll ever be like Jesus. In fact, I think Judas is the most believable character in the bible. If you think about what he did, it actually makes sense because thats how some people really act.
                              Last edited by Bioture; 04-16-2004, 08:29 AM.
                              TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
                              X