basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• basketball

whoever wins lakers vs spurs is going to win the championship. i just hope twolves kill the kings. kg and cassell are such studs, its unbelievable. i totally hate every player on the kings except doug christie. vlade's a whining flopping old faggot, webber will choke when it comes down to anything important, brad miller's a prison tattoo sporting white trash goon. as far as the east goes i'd like to see detroit make it, their defense is fun to watch and rasheed wallace reminds me of redman. next year the clippers will do great, they have the talent and are young. they just need more time spent with one another to connect. one of my favorite players in the league is darius miles from portland.
    Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
    Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

yea, i'm glad the first round is just about out of the way so we can see some good matchups finally. i'll be watching the kings closely, they're the hometeam here.

kings are going to have a tough time with the t-wolves. webber can't guard KG, and bibby can't guard casell. doug shouldn't have a problem with spree, they're both quick and athletic, and doug is a premier defender. kings will get killed unless they rebound the ball, and make thier outside shots. transition defense is also necessary, which is has been a major problem for them this year. honestly, the only advantage the kings have is more playoff experience, and that's not saying much.

i still think pacers will win the east, but pistons and nj look pretty good also.
    spurs look the most deepest and most dominant in the west.

spurs will win.

Comment

Its going to be the Pacers and the Lakers with the lakers winning it in 6.
      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Nugs shoulda beat TWolves, stupid KG and his "6'11""...
        Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
        i just wish it was longer
        Originally posted by Cops
        it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Peja Stojakovic gonna tear shit up :up:

-Tys
          Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

PROPERTY OF DICE AS OF FEB, 17 2007

WIN LOSE OR TIE UNITED FORCE TILL I DIE

THE BOYS OF SUMMER
          LIVE FOR GRAPEVINE
          SHED BLOOD FOR GRAPEVINE
          I DIE FOR GRAPEVINE

WWW.SIZZERB.COM

Comment

the kings will never win a title if webber plays for them.

the nuggets shouldn't have won, they totally lack experience and t'wolves totally deserved & worked hard for that series win.

pacers vs pistons will be a good series. other than that man; the east is just ba-ba-boooring

Comment

studalicous. I want the Kings to win, ive become a fan of them last year

Comment

Maybe its just me being near LA and hating the kings because the lakers do, but i mean come on! there's not one likeable personality on the kings. add to the fact kings are the most international squad; that shits annoying.

Comment

amen triceratops.

Lakers4WIN

Comment

Kings cant handle Spree and KG.
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

that was totally entertaining to watch phil jackson, malone, and bryant scratch their heads today while losing to the spurs. spurs defense too tough, and duncan plays big fundamentals. and the depth of the spurs really showed up today, with san antonio's bench.

on the other hand, big fuckin deal. spurs won a tough home game. that's what they were expected to do anyway.

i caught the miami new orleans game also. great game. roughneck style, in your face, hard fouling basketball. tractor traylor is an idiot for getting kicked out of the game at that stage. N.O. is totally lucky to have pulled that out. i am totally suprised how much heart the hornets showed today, but they're still gonna lose when they go back to miami for game 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                        Kings cant handle Spree and KG.
                        agreed on the KG part, but christie and spree should be a push. i'm curious about the bibby/casell matchup. bibby has been on fire the last couple games, but he has a hard time defending casell's post-up game.

if the kings don't play 48 minutes of quality basketball, they are going to get blown out of the gym. in theory, the kings can win, but the deciding factor will be which chris webber shows up: the webber that got the triple double in game 2, or the webber that got benched the whole second quarter in game 5.

Comment

Originally posted by triceratops
                          the nuggets shouldn't have won, they totally lack experience and t'wolves totally deserved & worked hard for that series win.
                          Oh well, that may be true, but at least Kiki will get the GM award.
                          Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                          i just wish it was longer
                          Originally posted by Cops
                          it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                            Its going to be the Pacers and the Lakers with the lakers winning it in 6.
                            take that to the bank
                            DELETED

Comment

i can't believe im the only one here who thinks the lakers are losing to the spurs.

don't matter, i guess. spurs haven't ever gotten any respect despite their previous championships.
                              Last edited by Subjugation; 05-03-2004, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X