Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
    and they fuckin did!

Aiite, just win once away, once at home, possible 4-0 game ending series run.
    holy shit man, i thought it was game over with those guys. well, i still got my money on SA, but the lakers are making me sweat a little bit...

still a ways to go before this thing is over. hehe, stay tuned.

but the kings play tonight. if they lose this one, it's a done dilly. i look at it this way though, i will be shocked if the kings don't play with the same desperation as they did in the 4th quarter of game 3, BUT i was shocked in game 2 & 3 that they didn't.

anyway, i'll post after the game. it starts in a couple minutes.
    Last edited by Subjugation; 05-12-2004, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Duncan will win the championship again.

Comment

Lakers up 3-2 in the series going home to hopefully finish off the San Antonio Spurs.

The last game .... they should have a scrolling marquee on the bottom that says
        "Warning: Watching this game during the 4th Quarter could cause heart problems". I mean .... I almost shit a brick watching this. I don't remember the times exactly til the uber end but here goes.

Approx 12 Seconds Left: Lakers take the ball and score 2 points.
        5 Seconds Left: Tim Duncan throws up a prayer, Shaq all up in his face, fade away, looking into the eyes of Shaq, off of his left foot, makes a 2 point shot with .4 seconds left in the quarter. The Spurs celebrate thinking they have this in the bag now .... but alas.

.4 seconds left: They line up putting Kobe out for a potential open shot. Spurs call time out. Next, they set up into a triangle formation, Lakers not liking what they're seeing burn their last time out. Finally, Payton looking for Kobe, but Kobe is double teamed, so who comes out? Derek Fisher takes the ball, turns around and with .4 secconds left, having a Spurs player in his face, off balance, fade away, just like Tim Duncan did seconds before... he throws up a prayer and the Lakers win it.

Best game this year. Not best played, but the last 12 seconds are definately going in the history books.
        DELETED

Comment

can't believe this shit...while the lakers were pulling a miracle from 3 miles deep in derek fisher's rectum, i was setting up my parents new computer.

@#$%$%#$!!!!

thank god for sports center. anyways, lakers up 3-2, and everyone else is split up 2-2. what a tight fuckin playoffs.

Comment

one lucky shot deserves another, Duncan pulled something 3 miles deep in his rectum too.
            DELETED

Comment

oh dear sweet christ. please don't tell me you believe the crap that shaq says

comparing the skill level of duncan to fisher is just sad. i mean, i'm a kings fan, but i would never equate a clutch KG shot to a game winning chris webber fallaway 3 pointer...

Comment

They were both lucky shots, I don't care who was doing the shooting either way.
                Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

exactly, tim duncan wasn't even looking at the hoop, he was just lucky as hell, and same goes with Fisher.
                  DELETED

Comment

WTH?!? spurs lost the series?

Comment

I predict that the team that score the most points will win.
                      EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                      cool koen> :)
                      PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                      cool koen> not because of a bug
                      EvoLd> Lol
                      Treachery> meh
                      EvoLd> why then?
                      PubAceR> women in power dont last
                      EvoLd> LOl
                      toaster oven reviews

Comment

LAAAAAAKKKKKKERRRRRRRRS WINNNNNNNN

Western Conference:

Los Angeles Lakers

vs

Sacramento Kings or Minnisota Timberwolfs.

Eastern Conference:

some guys who aren't gonna win.
                        DELETED

Comment

interesting game 6.

what did we learn from today's game? 1. there's a lot more losers in sacramento than i had previously thought. 2. garnett is a smart player with a strong jaw. 3. the kings need to have their backs against the wall to have any kind of intensity. 4. peeler will be suspended for game 7, and that will leave more questions than answers for the kings' rotation.

hell of a game to watch though, unless you're a minnesota fan. i still can't believe that wicked shot to the jaw by peeler. and i just don't understand what the facination is with these losers throwing things on the court. fuckin inbred newbs.

Comment

Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                            Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

kings=choking losers

i'm so sick of this lineup. i don't give a fuck that webber is not healthy nor that bobby jackson is out. the chemistry sucks, and major changes should be made.

but what the fuck can be done with these contracts? webber still has something like 4-5 years left on his insanely fat $120 mil contract. then bibby just signed 2 yrs ago for $80 mil. then vlade still has a couple years left. the only hope is getting rid of peja, who still has a lot of value, despite his worthlessness in every post season he's been a part of. he's had maybe 2 good playoff QUARTERS in his career.

i mean, all us sac town losers can talk trades all we want, but you still have to find a stupid team out there that will trade a marquis player for cwebb, AND have them absorb his bloated contract.

F-this team, plz. ty, gg.

Comment

lakers will win western conference
                                LA

Comment

Working...
                                X