No announcement yet.

Female accessories: Useless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have seen many very attractive girls who knew how to use a good outrageous dye job.

Comment

The one thing I dont liek the most...are those REALLY STRONG lotions....the kind that can smell up an 80 foot X 80 foot room with the size of a pea, i mean COME ON X_X

Comment

The media has a lot to answer for... there is a multi million (or was it billion? probably million) dollar advertising campaign at the moment all trying to sell the idea that girls are fat, ugly and need to buy ridiculous amounts of perfume, makeup and trendy, expensive clothes to make up for it. Don't fall for them. Us guys need to stop our girls falling for them. Girls who spend all their money on cosmetics/clothes (or in extreme cases, cosmetic surgery) because they have been brainwashed by TV are sad, and should be rescued and brought back to reality.

Originally posted by Disliked
        Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
        +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

I only have 1 pair of shoes. Some strange looking globe skateboard shoes. They are comfy and good for skating so thats all I need.
          I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

1 pair?!?!?! I would die! But yea, I don't like the way some girls at my school act too (back to the media influence). There's this girl who used to be so nice, and she got her belly button, tongue, and nose pierced (which she has to cover up with bandaids because our school is stupid and you can't have piercings except for ears) and my and my buds decided she was trying tooo hard to be a Christina, and that next thing we know she's gonna die her hair a weird dark color. Well she showed up at school yesterday. Oh, and she was originally blonde. Turns out that she died her hair black, then died it a sheer red, so it was a reddish black. IT'S SO UGLY! Really irnoic though, considering we predicted she would do that the day before she did
            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
            1:Chao <ER>> at all
            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Cd-Rom
              Okay, here are MY thoughts.

As for shoes, there's nothing wrong with having a lot of shoes. Shoes get dirty, sometimes fast. Say someone drives up next to you, says "hey wanna go play some ball?" You say sure, and you drive off, they get dirty and you didn't have time to change them. Not your fault, so you have a back-up. Personally I have School Shoes 1 and 2, Cleats for Football, baseball, shoes for basketball, 2 Dress shoes, Play shoes1 and 2, and work shoes 1 and 2. That's 11 or so. Nothing wrong with that.
              Punk chicks...wtf is wrong with you guys that like that shit? It's all about being ripped up and what not. I've been on both sides of the lines, I've been Prep, Goth, Punk. All of them make no sense, they're based on stupid traditions and ideas. Punk is stupid looking, Goth is stupid..in general, Prep is being...well preppy.

Dyeing your hair a totally outrageous color isn't good looking, no matter who says it. There are opinions, but I'd say majority rules that it isn't good looking. Hot pink, NO, Red, NO, Just subtle colors, fine, Blonde fine! Not outrageous though, c'mon!
              I like having dirty shoes. The ones that seem too new and clean aren't cool. The 32 pairs I mentioned earlier are shoes that I've used enough that they look worn. The rest are "nicer shoes", half of them shoes that one day will become worn out and become everyday-shoes, and those thatn I want to keep clean for funerals, weddings and other festivities.

Punk chicks are ugly? Could I get a good reason to that (other than it's your personal opinion)? Same applies for goth, I used to like goths A LOT, but now I've grown out of it, at least partially.

Black hair with purple in it is the coolest looking hair atm, no doubt about it. Or cold cold black, which I like very much.
              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
              5: Da1andonly> =((
              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
              X