Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bushisms

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushisms.htm

Hard to believe that is the leader of the free world, and quite possibly the most powerful man on our planet.

Post your favorites.
    2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
    9:trashed> LOL YOJ
    9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
    9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
    We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

"I'm a follower of American politics." —George W. Bush, Crawford, Texas, Aug. 8, 2003
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

"I'm the master of low expectations." —George W. Bush, aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

Comment

More Muslims have died at the hands of killers than - I say more Muslims - a lot of Muslims have died - I don't know the exact count - at Istanbul. Look at these different places around the world where there's been tremendous death and destruction because killers kill.
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

"First, let me make it very clear, poor people aren't necessarily killers. Just because you happen to be not rich doesn't mean you're willing to kill."

"I think war is a dangerous place."

darn my friend has some of bush's best quotes in his room but i cant remember any of them :eek:
          I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

omg, that shit is so funny.

'Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?' and 'They misunderestimated me.'

those two together remind me of little ralphie wiggum from the simpsons when he says, "me flunk english? that's unpossible!"

Comment

http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...upsidedown.htm

http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...binoculars.htm

Two amazingly funny pictures of our main man. Check them out.
              2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
              9:trashed> LOL YOJ
              9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
              9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
              We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Comment

Any American leader is bad.. especially if from either Republican or Democratic parties. So don't just make fun of George Bush... all of them are bad!

Its a scary thought to ponder we have a bunch of idiots for leaders and they can press the nice shiny red button.. you know the red button to launch nuclear warheads... scary.. indeed..

Who knows next thing George Bush will do.. is re-establish Church and State... so if you don't goto church on sundays you'll be under arrest...

Very scary prospect.... going to church on Sundays sucks

Comment

hmmm I could make fun of Bush for stupid things said, but I won't, rather recommend yous a book

1984 by george orwell

if you haven't read this book, it is a MUST read
                  Last edited by sixtoo; 05-11-2004, 07:07 PM.
                  what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
                  http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

Originally posted by WiseCherub
                    Any American leader is bad.. especially if from either Republican or Democratic parties. So don't just make fun of George Bush... all of them are bad!

Its a scary thought to ponder we have a bunch of idiots for leaders and they can press the nice shiny red button.. you know the red button to launch nuclear warheads... scary.. indeed..

Who knows next thing George Bush will do.. is re-establish Church and State... so if you don't goto church on sundays you'll be under arrest...

Very scary prospect.... going to church on Sundays sucks
                    Dude, you are awesome. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.
                    Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

There's no way in hell George Bush could reunify Church and State. It would require a constitutional amendment to be passed by what, 2/3 or 3/4 majority vote in the House of Reps and the Senate. Not to mention the fact that there are SO many different religions in the United States (Baptist, Methodist, Episcopal, Presbyterian, Catholic, Islam, Judaism, to name a few) that coming to a consensus on which faith should be the national church would be a moot debate.

Secondly, you don't even live in the United States, so why does it concern you?
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

millionf of americans. And who do we elect? Bush and Kerry. FFS.
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

It's not on the site, but the best was and forever will me (something like this)

We have great faith in nato, we are a part of NATO. we have great faith in Europe, we are a part of Europe

Something like that.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                          X