finally! san andreas screenshots!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally! san andreas screenshots!

from the pics, it looks like it's gonna be held in LA not SF.

SA gallery at gtagaming.com

Wow, you can get BMXs? And its supposed to be in the hood where you can kill brothas?

damn I'm getting this game.

Comment

MY friend told me it may have ragdoll physics, from the character models in the screenshots, it doesnt look like it but that would be awesome.

Comment

yea, it would, as long as it doesn't slow the gameplay down much.

oh, btw...latest news from E3 says san andreas is actually a STATE, not one city. so they might have elements of los angeles in one city, then you can travel to another city (like the idea of islands) that might be like san francisco or something...

here's the press release from E3 today:

Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas...a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.

Now, it's the early 90s. Carl's got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.

On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
        Last edited by Subjugation; 05-13-2004, 05:39 AM.

Comment

vice city was one of my fav games of all time....

the new gta will kickass, deffinently getting it!

Comment

Me too, cant wait for the multiplayer either, create ur own gang and shit, sounds good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
              create ur own gang and shit
              !!!
              Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
              multiplayer
              !!!!!
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

If it has 50 cent in it, i'm getting that bitch, bitch!

Comment

Your special power is that you get to be invisible at night.
                  sdg

Comment

i hope i can play as a black character with a name like Carl

Comment

holy shit, game informer just dropped an interview with dan houser (one of the driving forces behind the GTA series).

this thing is going to be fucking insane.

if you want to read more check out this article, which covers an interview with dan houser. http://www.gtagaming.com/sanandreas/gameinformer

Comment

I BET IT SUCKS ALOT
                        i hate when it doesnt let you type in all caps
                        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

It's gonna be fucking awesome. In this one, you can even do breakins and robberies.

http://www.gtagaming.com/images/sana.../giscreen4.jpg

I can't wait.
                          sdg

Comment

lol they got a thread with over 21000 posts of bullshit in there

Nice pics btw, hope they don't manage to fuck up the gameplay somehow.
                            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                            5: Da1andonly> =((
                            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Lolz. You said Gangbangers.
                              http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                              ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Working...
                              X