sigh...Rest In Peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigh...Rest In Peace

Hi, this is master bub. Something happened to me last night. This is the worst event ever to occur in my life. it sounds big huh? it might be to some people.the past week my dogs stomach looked bigger. its getting hot so she has been panting like crazy. but last night something was wrong. she couldnt even breath really.it kept me up all night. it was 2 am. me my mom and my sister came out to see her at around the same time. she looked different. her tongue was sticking out more. she was still breathing heavily. i said "mom i think shes going to die". my sister started crying. we all went to bed. i dont know how i fell asleep listening to my dog suffer out in the living room. i was in hell last night. i wake up from my moms crying and i said "she died didnt she". i was scared to go out. ive never seen death before. i worked up my courage and seen her there. my mom said she came out at around 4 am and she was breathing fine. she was very calm. so my mom went back to bed thinking everything was fine. now shes gone. i cant believe how hard this has hit me,but that dog always made me feel better in the worse parts of my life. wether it was my mom and dad arguing or there divorce. that dog represents my life in a way. i know im probably boring you and you probably wont read all this but im home alone while everyone is at work or school. i need to get all this out. i know my dog is up in heaven now. how was it when ur pet first died?

Rest in peace Baby Diamond. 10 years of joy...
    RIP Diamond I will always love you.

Sorry to hear that.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

bummer man. dogs are the best.

Comment

it's amazing how close you can get to animals that piss you off quite a lot - speaking from my point of view. sorry man.

Comment

hehe I understand. I could never eat in peace. she would always drool on my foot. it was so scary though. in ever felt a dead body. limp and cold. i still had to kiss her cheek before we get her cremated. she is at the vet. we get her back next wedsday.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your dog, that's a real bummer.

I'm just curious, some people get a new dog to "replace" the old one, as someone who really loved their dog, is that something you would do?

I haven't had a dog since I was about 6, so I don't really know how it feels to lose one that you really care about.
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I put my dog to sleep just tuesday of this week, it's very sad
              sorry dude
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

sorry to hear that mayo it is painful.

Nah, theres no way I can replace diamond. nooooooo way at all.

Comment

My dog had cancer after 11 yrs , we brought her in and i held her as they put the needle in her to put her to sleep she was crying and it was very disturbing,... we had the chance to stay or leave... but we stayed...only pussies leave the room to let the vet end their dog's life, but i stayed and held on to her until she was gone.

When i came home i said something to PoU on SS about my dog...and some kid said something along the lines of "ur dog deserved to die" ... thats the ss community for you... immature.
                  - RawZ

Street Cred:

Cripple since 2000
                  Ex Cripples Captain
                  Ex SSC DownTown Zone Sysop
                  - my smods (NOBODY!!!!!!! and Ave-iator) created the original Alias Bot for Trenchwars -

delectable> I like double penetration from african americans

Comment

Originally posted by Rosstones
                    When i came home i said something to PoU on SS about my dog...and some kid said something along the lines of "ur dog deserved to die" ... thats the ss community for you... immature.

Pou's so insecure he doesn't even masturbate, I woudln't listen to anything he says. He can't even figure himself out, what does he know about life?
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Losing a pet is always hard..Ive lost 4 dogs already to old age. It hurts but after so many you just get numb to pet's death :/

Comment

I got a new puppy in the summer. we named him rocky. He was a purebred yellow lab, but he was a really red colour, and he had these beautiful bright blue eyes. Yeah he was really cute and stuff. ONe day after only about a month of having him (i was still getting to know the little guy) He was eating his food and began to choke, my dad let him outside and tried to get him to cough up the food but he wouldnt. He died right there in my dads arms. I'm kind of against this "replacing" idea, but we got a new dog named Reese. Really beautiful yellow lab, son of canadas top dog show dog named cash or something. dumb as a post though, but i still love him.
                        I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

I know how you feel.. I lost all my 3 pets (2 cats, 1 dog) all around the same time, and I knew them all my life

Comment

One of my cats disappeared for a week a few months ago. We didnt have a clue where he was. Then he jumped over the wall and one of his legs had all the skin ripped off it, it was just bone. We took him to the vet and he had to have his leg amputated. The vet said the wound was like he'd been hit by a car, if it was seen earlier he mightve kept his leg, but it's a cat thing to go and hide when they're injured.

It was very sad at the time, we had to keep him in a cage for weeks whilst his wound healed, it was awful. But the amazing thing is how he managed to jump over our 6 foot high garden wall with a totally devastated leg to get back home. Normally if a cat is going to lose his leg you consider putting him down, but after the effort he'd been through to come back we had to give him a chance.

It cost hundreds of pounds in vets bills, and lots of sadness at the time, but the love he gives us now is more than worth all that. He's more like a brother than a pet now. He does everything a normal cat does, and with only 3 legs he can still clear the 6 foot high wall.

Comment

Thats one badass cat.

Sorry about you dog dude, losing pets sucks hard, but the good parts drastically outweigh the bad parts.

Comment

Working...
                              X