'Troy'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Troy'

Hey all, I just saw Troy on Friday, opening night. Wow, that was a great movie. The action, acting, props, sceinory, was spectacular. Helen of Troy is HAWTT lol. I suggest that all of you see it. It was a good movie to go out and see.
    the price is right, bitch.

Indeed, this is most likely the best movie of the year.
    Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
    i just wish it was longer
    Originally posted by Cops
    it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Is there a lot of fighting?
      LA

Comment

Originally posted by wax
        It better be good because I am suppose to see it sunday night and movie tickets are fukin expensive nowadays.
        Here they are just one and a half of a mcdonalds meal.

Comment

Just sneak in.

Anyways, yeah, Troy is a REALLY nice movie
          :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

Sweet. I was really excited about seeing this movie, but was a bit turned off after seeing a lot of snooty reviews about it. Not true to the original story, yadda yadda. Anyway, I should know by now not to put a lot of stock in critic opinions. I'll see it myself and judge it on its own merits.
            Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Yeah, I really don't trust a guy who is as old as, if not older, than my dad, telling me what is good and what Isn't. The reviews of Kill Bill vol.1 I heard said that it sucked ass. I loved the movie and has seen it an ass load of times.
              DELETED

Comment

ORLANDO BLOOM IS HOT!

I'm gonna sneak into that movie with my boyfriend since it's R rated and we wouldn't be able to buy tickets. And because Orlando Bloom is hot.
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Necromotic
                  Is there a lot of fighting?
                  Yeah, there's more fighting than Gladiator but less than Braveheart.

P.S. Brad Pitt > Orlando Bloom
                  Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                  i just wish it was longer
                  Originally posted by Cops
                  it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                    ORLANDO BLOOM IS HOT!
                    I feel really bad for your boyfriend.

Comment

I dont like it how they changed all the stuff from the real story.. But the movie should be great.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I heard it was good in the sense of the fighting scenes ... but I dunno if they'll make much money off it. The amt of $$ they put in is prob not worth the actual movie that came out.

Comment

Orlando owns Brad Armpit. You don't see I love Brad shirts, or any of that stuff now do ya? And yea, you should feel sorry for my boyfriend, because when the Oscars were on and Johnny Depp came on I was talking to him on the phone and WOW Johnny Depp looked super hot that night!
                          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                          1:Chao <ER>> at all
                          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Just got back from seeing it 10 minutes ago, really fucking good. Straight away the film is in the thick of the action which isn't necessarily a good thing. The acting's really poor but after about half an hour either I looked past the shody acting (Bloom) or it improved, because all of a sudden I was sitting in the middle of this fantastic epic. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing in the first 30 mins of the film that means it sucked it just seemed that way to me.

When we came out I said I liked it and of course that was the cue for my computer nerd prick of a flatmate to start slating it, he knows too much about computers than is socially healthy and of course he was laying into the special effects. However I don't rate his opinion as the first thing he said when he came out of the cinema was it sucked Achilles got an arrow through the back of the foot, and he walks into my room, tells me my music sucks because the singers all put on different voices then goes and sits in his room listening to Nickelback, Creed and Three Doors Down. No lie.
                            Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

stupid movies

why waste money when i know what happens. big horse lots of soldiers etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X