troll king et al: ffxi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• troll king et al: ffxi

i finally bought it on thursday. so if you or any other tw ffxi'ers want to meet up and kill nasties with me, look for a midget named "Speedbump" on Garuda server -- in Windurst, of course.

oh, and i casts the spells that makes the peoples fall down.
    plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

I'd need a World Pass to join you guys then. I'm on the Asura server, and I'm in Bastok in my world. I'm a hottie Hume Monk right now (a monk because it's a good soloing class, a hume to give me balance if I want to try other classes, and a hottie because I want something attractive in the middle of my screen if I'm going to spend hours staring at it.)

Comment

if you round up a group who don't mind making the switch to another server, i'd be willing to hook you guys up with a world pass.

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
        if you round up a group who don't mind making the switch to another server, i'd be willing to hook you guys up with a world pass.
        i'm installing it when i get back on sunday or monday... but i have a friend already playing who's gonna give me a world pass, im not sure what world he's in though...

the thing is there isn't much point in me being in his world, he is too high level to be in the same party as a newbie anyway

so gerbil if you're still new enough i might just join yours

BTW: BM is teh greatest.
        i'm bored

Comment

lvl 7 BLM, lvl 3 WHM, and going to lvl up some RDM too before i move on to the real action. i'm getting the grunt work newbie lvling out of the way right now so i can farm crystals and get assloads of money.

i'll probably be playing ffxi later tonight since i'm stuck at work until after midnight.

p.s. found this comic while looking for a diversion from watching the clock tick.

Comment

Tell me how I can play this game without trading in my xbox for a ps2.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Get it for the computer.
              Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
              i just wish it was longer
              Originally posted by Cops
              it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

or steal a ps2.

Comment

Or don't, it sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cylor
                    Get it for the computer.
                    how?
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

... You walk into a store and buy it.

The PC and PS2 versions play on the same servers, plus you get to use your computer monitor's resolution and you can use your keyboard to chat instead of the PS2's software keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                        ... You walk into a store and buy it.
                        Or steal it.

Comment

(a monk because it's a good soloing class, a hume to give me balance if I want to try other classes, and a hottie because I want something attractive in the middle of my screen if I'm going to spend hours staring at it.)
                          You won't want to solo after lvl 12 as a monk. Most classes you won't want to solo with after lvl 10-12, and Beastmaster is the only good "soloing class".
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Yes, but I can't get the Beastmaster until I'm at least level 30, so for now, if I feel like soloing, I can do it in my monk, and if I feel like partying, I can still contribute as a second tank. It's the flexibility that I like. Monks can solo fairly well until level 20 anyway.

Comment

Yes, but I can't get the Beastmaster until I'm at least level 30, so for now, if I feel like soloing, I can do it in my monk, and if I feel like partying, I can still contribute as a second tank. It's the flexibility that I like. Monks can solo fairly well until level 20 anyway.
                              You can go ahead and try to reach lvl 20 solo if you want, but don't be surprised when you fail. I really don't know where you got the idea that any of the basic classes can reach level 20 by themselves. If you heard it from someone, whoever told you that was just fucking with you. But by all means, go for it. Let me know how you do.
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X