X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow this sucks

http://www.rejection2004.com/archives/00000011.htm

Good thing i'm not American.

radical shit like that won't get passed. If it does, they know more problems than benefits will happen

thank god za gophar gave my herpes, now im not healthy for serving
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

there are many countrys that have obligatory military service. where i live, in norway, every boy have to do military service for 12 months.
      Last edited by eehh; 05-25-2004, 08:03 AM.
      Throughout time, there’s been
      crimes, throughout our history
      But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
      Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
      Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
      Come on and take a stand
      Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
      and all the kids are running
      from London to Manchester
      cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

canada 4 real freedom

Comment

I like how the guy who wrote that is trying to run for president and his site is fraught with contradictions and a biography that excludes him from even running for the office.

Perhaps the reason "we haven’t heard word one from John Kerry or George Bush" about this bill proposed in Janurary of 2003, is becuase its dead.

I also detect that alot of canadians are proud of the fact they have a small millitary unlike the US or other countries. As great as that may be, its not an accomplishment forged from supperior ideals, but simple geography and proximity. If Canada was located in anywhere else, you'd all either be fluent in german or armed like everyone else,
          SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

nah canada doesnt pick fights with other countries.

we're not really agressive or seeking to dominate others or try to change their beliefs to coincide with our own.

and were not really proud of the fact we have a small army... we're just indifferent, we couldn't care less about the military.

Comment

I doubt the bill would be passed infact it probably was shot down by most politicans thats probaby why we havent heard about it.
              However i wouldnt have any objections to the bill. Military service teaches well needed social skills such as respect, communication, direction and leadership if all those "gangstas" and other citizens below the moral line joined the army i can bet you that they will come out more socially acceptable and who knows maybe even become productive members of society :eek:.
              Ofcourse there is the downside that they all will be killed in war but thats a farfetched scenrio.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
                if all those "gangstas" and other citizens below the moral line joined the army i can bet you that they will come out more socially acceptable and who knows maybe even become productive members of society
                No bitch, they would just be able to kill you better.

Edit: Okay they might be able to become productive members of society after all now that I think about it.
                Last edited by Bilbo; 05-25-2004, 08:57 AM.
                Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo
                  No bitch, they would just be able to kill you better.

Edit: Okay they might be able to become productive members of society after all now that I think about it.
                  If you understood anything about the army you would understand that there is way more to the army than just guns. If you dont know any facts about a topic then dont comment at all!

I dont know what you were trying to get across in your second statement maybe you should clarify it.

Comment

But, all americans are obese, it just won't work!
                    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                    cool koen> :)
                    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                    cool koen> not because of a bug
                    EvoLd> Lol
                    Treachery> meh
                    EvoLd> why then?
                    PubAceR> women in power dont last
                    EvoLd> LOl
                    toaster oven reviews

Comment

wow, having herpes can be a real advantage these days. medications can supress its downsides, while i am exempt from things i dont want to do! yay!
                      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                      apt>yes u can wtf
                      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                      apt>na
                      apt>ill show you pictures
                      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
                        But, all americans are obese, it just won't work!
                        That's like saying that all europeans are dirty and don't ever wash. It may be true for some of them, and perhaps more than in some other area's of the world, but shouldn't be used as a generalization for the whole.

Comment

Very few polititians would want to put their name on a bill that forces kids into military service. they woudln't be very popular after that.

Iv'e heard some support for different versions of this though, some of which I actually agree with. One congressman, I forget who, was talking about making it mandatory to serve your country for 2 years, but not mandatory military service. You could clean up parks, or you could join a teaching corp to teach inter city kids, or help build houses for poor people, or a million other options... in exchange for your 2 years of service, the government would pay for 2 years at the college of your choice. if you CHOSE military service, you'd sign up for 3 years (they don't like to train soldiers who are only in it for 2 years, they say it's not worth all the training, and causes a less-effective military) and then the government would pay for 4 years of your college.

think about it.. would it really be so bad for an 18 year old to go clean up national parks with a bunch of other 18 year olds for 2 years? I think I would've loved it, and I think it would be an opportunity for inner-city kids to get out of the city. and I think it woudl build character in our young people.
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                            think about it.. would it really be so bad for an 18 year old to go clean up national parks with a bunch of other 18 year olds for 2 years? I think I would've loved it, and I think it would be an opportunity for inner-city kids to get out of the city. and I think it woudl build character in our young people.
                            Man, you're getting old if you think this'll fly. Yeah, hanging out outside and cleaning up parks would be fun- but not if uncle sam is making it mandatory. Also, not everyone wants to go to college, so service in exchange for tuition doesn't always work. If it was offered as a choice instead of mandatory, I think it'd be pretty popular as a way to help pay for college.

Comment

A guy (senator, but i forget if R or D) in a state i also forget is trying to get handguns leagalized again in bars.

Apparently, in this state guns are not allowed in bars. Cause you could get drunk and kill someone. The senator claims this is unfair and unjust.

Stupid things ahppen in america all the time, it'll be gone soon enough.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X