• Time
  • Show
Clear All

American trenchers just got juked
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
      i know you have problems with these kinds of conclusions, but just because i don't like you doesn't mean i'm a troll.
      But it does when you start a fight with him out of nowhere the way you did here.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
        Just out of curiosity, has any of the americans here seen Bowling for Columbine by Michael Moore? I just saw it last night. I think if you're an american, you should want to see this video. Has some good canada/america comparisons in it.

When you watch this, you have to understand that michael moore is a complete fanatic, he's entertaining and he's good at making documentaries, but you can't just accept everything he says without considering the other side.

Da1.. anyone can get an education here if they want it. Of course rich people start with an advantage, which makes a lot of poor people bitter and they give up before they start.

Enforcer.... it's easier to get government loans if you're poor, but if you get decent grades, there's money for you if you want it. Banks love handing out money to motivated college kids.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

yeah bz, but still... he does make some valid points and raises some interesting questions.

have you seen it yet? whether you agree or disagree, it's worth seeing

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
            yeah bz, but still... he does make some valid points and raises some interesting questions.
            of course he does, and I agree with most of what he says, but I just think he takes things too far and also leaves out a lot of information.

he's basically like fox news, but on the other side.
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
              Enforcer.... it's easier to get government loans if you're poor, but if you get decent grades, there's money for you if you want it. Banks love handing out money to motivated college kids.
              But the banks dont lend out at interest-free rates do they but our government does . But thanks for clearing it up BZ cause i hear about all these crazy stories about US Uni's and collegues prices and shit but now im starting to doubt them.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
                But the banks dont lend out at interest-free rates do they but our government does . But thanks for clearing it up BZ cause i hear about all these crazy stories about US Uni's and collegues prices and shit but now im starting to doubt them.
                well, university prices are completely ridiculous (I have a friend that owes 125k, my wife owes about 40k), and yes, you have to pay interest on the loans, so it sounds like australia's plan makes it much easier, BUT anyone can go to college here if they really want to.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                  well, university prices are completely ridiculous (I have a friend that owes 125k, my wife owes about 40k), and yes, you have to pay interest on the loans, so it sounds like australia's plan makes it much easier, BUT anyone can go to college here if they really want to.
                  Does the government own some universities over (public universities) there because if they do i got another point but if they dont then i wont bother?

Comment

I agree with everything THE ENFORCER says under any situation under any topic.

Comment

#~$-@|
                      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
                      X