Clear All

• Kerry or Bush?

If Bush wins i'm moving to canada.
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

What about Ralph Nader?

Comment

John McCain 4 President. I want Kerry to win, so that the next election McCain can run against Kerry.

Hear me out, Vote Kerry. Either way, Bush or Kerry, its a lose-lose situation. We suck it up for 4 more years, cause either way, we have 4 more years of crap. Next election comes, McCain comes in and wins by a landslide.
      Last edited by Dameon Angell; 06-13-2004, 07:17 PM.
      DELETED

Comment

dean 4 prez but hes crazy and shit
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

Enjoy Canada.
          sage

Comment

fuck bush, i hate that fag. http://www.johnkerryisadouchebagbuti...himanyway.com/
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

If I could vote, I'd vote Bush just because I'm a stupid rich Republican and he's nice to all the rich Americans Like tax cuts and such. But yea, I don't agree with everything he does though. I don't wanna vote for Kerry because abortion is just plain wrong. If you're gonna get pregnant you gotta deal with the consequences.
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                If I could vote, I'd vote Bush just because I'm a stupid rich Republican and he's nice to all the rich Americans Like tax cuts and such. But yea, I don't agree with everything he does though. I don't wanna vote for Kerry because abortion is just plain wrong. If you're gonna get pregnant you gotta deal with the consequences.
                Like a difficult childhood and emotionally distraught teenage life for those who cannot afford a baby and neglect it?

Do we really need another fuck up like you walking the earth?
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                  Like a difficult childhood and emotionally distraught teenage life for those who cannot afford a baby and neglect it?

OH SHIT
                  TelCat> i dont

Comment

:eek: :eek:

Oh no he didn't!
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

OH snaps, he burned a little girl on that one! Madd props yo, hope you feel victorious.
                      DELETED

Comment

RRRRAWWWWWWRRRRrrrrr

It's called travelling through adversity, dickhead. Get it straight.

Or better yet,- adoption. There are always wealthy couples looking to adopt babies.

My personal right-wing opinion is that if abortion is legal there should be consequences and that includes mandatory hysterectomies for anyone self-righteous enough to get one. I used to see teenage mothers and feel bad for them. Now I see them and it makes me feel so happy that they had the courage to have their child.
                        Okay this reminds me of the song 'To Zion' by Lauryn Hill...

Anyway, what I really came in here to say is that, in college, both of the American presidential candidates were "tapped" to be members of Yale's secretive and exclusive Skull and Bones club. You can read all about it in this month's Vanity Fair.
                        Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Abortion is cool, if you were raped and you don't want the child. That's fucked up and you should get one for those situations. But, if you're just some sex fiend who goes "oops!", no you shouldn't get state (or federal, whoever is doing it these days) help.
                          DELETED

Comment

If John liked him, he's fine by me.
                            Knowledge is power. Arm yourself.

Comment

If Stephen Harper wins up here, you might want to consider a Plan C, Bioture.

Comment

Working...
                              X