Euro 2004 refs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro 2004 refs.

Is it me or have the ref's been absoluetly shite, giving away free-kicks for nothing, wen people decide to fall over and so on. The only exception is colina, and its a shame he has to retire due to Fa rules....though he is still able to ref in the premiership...lets hope it happens.

i second this 100%. they are absolute bollocks [except collina]

Comment

i assume uve just watched the first half of englad v portugal, the ref is bollocks gave em bout 10 free-kicks in bout 1 and a half minutes of open play.

Comment

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK? what a SHITTY ref. how the FUCK is that NOT a goal? FUCKING HELL.

Comment

yay go france!!!
          yay this is my 100th post!!
          9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

yes they are shit, just like the one that was in the match italy - denmark and holland - czech... that one shouldn't be allowed to play those matches
            Code:
            1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
            1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
            1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
            1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
            1:lnx> kk
            1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

ALL CHANT WITH ME The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, The referees a wanker, FUCKING WANKER!

Comment

Equalizer In Et!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

thanks, ref, you are a good referee.

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
                    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK? what a SHITTY ref. how the FUCK is that NOT a goal? FUCKING HELL.
                    Cheated.

Comment

worse refereeing than boxing

Comment

FA gotta look into this shit refing, and atleast ban the frigger

Comment

and not just this match.

Comment

the referee's a banker

Comment

that gooey penalty spot didnt help

Comment

Working...
                              X