No announcement yet.

Euro 2004 refs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the ref the ref, get real sons, you were outplayed by a superior team that actually sough the win. Hadn't it been for the mess up at 3 mins, not even extra time would be needed.

I understand that you don't want to face the loss, but saying that foul didnt exist over and over again is pathetic. Look at the replay yourself, think and shut it.

Your style was bad, your game was bad, wanting to win something with that team is being out of reality.
    The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
      Thats no fucking excuse, the referees at this competition are meant to be the best in the world, if they're not they shouldn't be there
      Maybe they are the best in the world?? Do you know how hard it is to ref stuff like that. The only way a almost fair way would be accomplished is if they introduced TV-checking. But because there is so much cheating and fake falling and stuff a game would take over a day, at least, if the referee wanted to be fair.

Collina is overrated, but he is the best one around, no doubt. He is kind of "above" the players, and they respect his decisions. Sure, he makes mistakes too but they usually don't determine the outcome of the game.
      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
      5: Da1andonly> =((
      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

i predict portugal wont win cuz they suck. Rui Costa scored a lucky goal.

England was seriously fucked. If rooney cant play without boots, then ricardo cant be in net w/o gloves :P. (check last penalty by england). No i dont mean that the goal should have counted but i mean that rooney shouldnt have gotten a penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Vantage
          i predict portugal wont win cuz they suck. Rui Costa scored a lucky goal.

England was seriously fucked. If rooney cant play without boots, then ricardo cant be in net w/o gloves :P. (check last penalty by england). No i dont mean that the goal should have counted but i mean that rooney shouldnt have gotten a penalty.
          Phrozen ur another annoying guy that knows nothing about football. Yet u still comment about it. Goalkeeper doesnt have to wear gloves PERIOD.
          1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
          1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
          1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
          1:Vitja> afk
          1:Underground> haha vit
          1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Originally posted by Underground
            Phrozen ur another annoying guy that knows nothing about football. Yet u still comment about it. Goalkeeper doesnt have to wear gloves PERIOD.
            LOL. its a stupid rule. I'm just pointing the fact that its a retarded rule.

I know nothing about football? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Downdraft
              the ref the ref, get real sons, you were outplayed by a superior team that actually sough the win. Hadn't it been for the mess up at 3 mins, not even extra time would be needed.

I understand that you don't want to face the loss, but saying that foul didnt exist over and over again is pathetic. Look at the replay yourself, think and shut it.

Your style was bad, your game was bad, wanting to win something with that team is being out of reality.
              The fact u aren't a superiour team, england have played the best football in the tournament, excluding last night.

Comment

LOOOOL UR FUNNY. England sucks man.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Sun 1
                  england have played the best football in the tournament
                  Okay this made me laugh... sorry
                  TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
                    The only way a almost fair way would be accomplished is if they introduced TV-checking. But because there is so much cheating and fake falling and stuff a game would take over a day, at least, if the referee wanted to be fair.
                    FIFA wont introduce this rule because it wouldnt be able to be implemented accross the world, for various reasons. There are 800+ preliminary matches before World Cups, and the same technology would need to be used in every game... I dont understand why FIFA dont pay a bit of money and give the 'poor countries' the money, so this replay technology can be brought in, and the bad decisions stamped out.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Sun 1
                      The fact u aren't a superiour team, england have played the best football in the tournament, excluding last night.
                      You are embarassing yourself with statements of this quality.
                      The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

Comment

Are u talking about the replay of the goal that we dunno if Portugal scored? the one that no one knows if the ball was in or not. and the fucking TV didnt show ONE replay.

Comment

Originally posted by Underground
                          Are u talking about the replay of the goal that we dunno if Portugal scored? the one that no one knows if the ball was in or not. and the fucking TV didnt show ONE replay.
                          If that is directed at me, im talking in general.

Comment

They usually only replay incidents surrounded in controversy, Ashley Cole kicked it about a foot before the line
                            Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                            X