Euro 2004 refs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
    Thats no fucking excuse, the referees at this competition are meant to be the best in the world, if they're not they shouldn't be there
    of course... but just as the best players in the world can miss penalties a good ref can miss if a ball was in or not, if somone made an ugly tackle or if the player was offside or not. I understand the frustration (I think Im just as big supporter as you guys are, plus I also play myself) but blaming everything on the ref is just too easy...
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

and plausible.
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

did you actually watch the game? the referee awarded so many free kicks to portugal for no reason (eg rooney's boot came off and he was fouled- free kick to portugal). he also liked to book england and not portugal. even the commentators were commenting on the APPAULING decisions. the referee disallowed the goal FOR NO REASON and let play continue after (ok, a free kick, but england didn't know about it). Terry was blocking the keeper? Bullshit. look at the replay.

the fact is, if we had an honest, fair referee, england would have won.

i'm going to bed.

Comment

I think you are not allowed to play without your boot on so the ref had no other option than to give the freekick to portugal (not like it was a penalty ) and I still agree with the ref that Terry was up with his arm in the face of the goalie... Campbell would ahve scored but stupid Chelsea terry just had to go right on the goalie instead of the ball.
          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.

Comment

obviously the "not allowed to play with your boot on" rule isn't well known. not even the commentators understood the decision. rooney's foot also got stamped on, which is why he is injured.

Terry didn't take his eye off the ball. Watch the replay. the goalie just failed to catch the ball.

the referee was appualing. admit it. he gave all decisions in portugal's favour.

Comment

I háve watched the replay and look where he got his arm

you dont see any Portugese whining about the ball they had In the goal...

Comment

hmm...yeah...nailed...hmm right

Comment

it was on the line. again, watch the teplay.

terry didn't take his eye off the ball. it wasn't a dfoul.

just admit you're wrong. you're the only one that thinks the ref had a good game.

bye

Comment

as I said to myth on chat.. he maybe didnt have a "good" game but he was totally doing "ok" seeing how the game developed. Who cares where he was looking, you look where his arm is.

Comment

Terry had his arm in Ricardo's face which is pretty stupid considering the amount of decisions that go in favour for the goalies in those kind of situations. Didn't go England's way. Unlucky.
                      2:puker> gilder is any band bigger than metallica in your country
                      2:gilder> if artist count, madonna, cause he was in finland once
                      2:puker> he
                      2:puker> maledonna
                      2:Sika> whats metallica

Comment

what the fuck just happened today
                        A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

OK first of all, the match sucked. England had a nice goal in the third minute and from there they played like Germany or Italy. A fucking bore. I guess that without Rooney they have nothing. I don't understand why you would try to defend a 1-0 lead for 90 minutes (You just know you will have about +3 injurytime).
                          So England didn't attack, and Portugal couldn't because Figo is a washed up dictator. It was so obvious, at one point Portugal counters, Ronaldo has a free ride to the goal at right, but the ball goes left to Figo who has an opponent coming up in front.
                          It says enough that the goal was made after the old fucker got subbed.
                          I am glad they send Beckham home, our commentator said he liked how Beckham served the team. I say he sucked. After this EC I call him Diving Beckham. For the two matches I seen, every time he tried to do something with the ball he had to be saved by the referee. Giving this wussy a freekick.
                          I think God rolled over that ball as he was going to kick the penalty, that's for adultery you fucking wussy metrosexual. The replays show it, it was intervention divine.
                          The denied goal really wasn't a goal, it was obstruction. If you don't touch the ball you have no reason to hit on the referee in his area.
                          England should have walked away with a victory, and those freekicks happen when you play that silly defensive style. Portugal had like 6 attackers. Just be glad you didn't have Manuel Mejuto González as referee. I bet he had randomly taken out some red cards, where the ref in this game spared alot of yellow.
                          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                            I think God rolled over that ball as he was going to kick the penalty, that's for adultery you fucking wussy metrosexual. The replays show it, it was intervention divine.
                            rofl yea $

Comment

if that ref ever comes to england...

Comment

WILL U FUCKING ENGLISH PPL STOP WHINING? YOU SUCK PERIOD
                                I mean if u played any good.. but we totally sonned ya. lol
                                1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                                1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                                1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                                1:Vitja> afk
                                1:Underground> haha vit
                                1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Working...
                                X