Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.manangerzone.com or somethingh as hockey as well as footy i think

Comment

So... how long does it take to get a team? Says the waiting list is at 0.
      True quote from forums:
      Originally posted by Erathia
      and I agree with Abatis.
      True quote from ?go base:
      Spamon Xa> Abatis isn't bad

Comment

Originally posted by Abatis
        So... how long does it take to get a team? Says the waiting list is at 0.
        How long it takes depends largely on the country. In Sweden you have to wait for ages, for example. If it says the waiting list is 0 you should get your team within 3-4 days. Good luck with your new team :P

Getting promoted on your first season isn't that hard.
        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
        3 league vet

Comment

That completely depends on how many other people in the division have sussed out how to play the game too

First game in my new division today with both my goalies injured for two weeks; I'm going to get raped by the opposition, the opposition's managerial team, 90% of my new 40,000 capacity stadium, the officials, the sponsors, the furry mascots, the ball boys, the groundsmen, the chairmen, the board of directors, the shareholders, the coaching staff, the youth academy, the equipment, any visiting scouts, my own scouting staff who have been flown in especially, the media covering the game, the media covering the other games, the stewards, my immediate family, the national team, the governing body and the prawn sandwich brigade. By the time the european governing body holds a referendum and votes on a decision as whether to anally rape me or not we would have already played the next match
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

"Waiting list

There are currently 0 users on the waiting list for your league.
            Yesterday 7 users were given a team in your league, the last of which had applied 2005-05-23 03:39:00.

You applied for a team 2005-05-28 22:09:08."

Yesterday, it said 0 users on the waiting list and 0 users were given a team, so that seems kinda strange, but 3 days is simply unacceptable...
            But I'll wait. It looks like the best way to start a new team is just forget about winning games and concentrate on training players? Anyone care to help me with the finer points?
            True quote from forums:
            and I agree with Abatis.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
              That completely depends on how many other people in the division have sussed out how to play the game too

First game in my new division today with both my goalies injured for two weeks; I'm going to get raped by the opposition, the opposition's managerial team, 90% of my new 40,000 capacity stadium, the officials, the sponsors, the furry mascots, the ball boys, the groundsmen, the chairmen, the board of directors, the shareholders, the coaching staff, the youth academy, the equipment, any visiting scouts, my own scouting staff who have been flown in especially, the media covering the game, the media covering the other games, the stewards, my immediate family, the national team, the governing body and the prawn sandwich brigade. By the time the european governing body holds a referendum and votes on a decision as whether to anally rape me or not we would have already played the next match
              I only lost 4-3 with my centre-half in goal getting a match rating of 0.5/5, looks like the scouting staff's flight was delayed
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Okay, finally got my team. Think I'm going to train wingers. I've set bids on a few, does it tell me if I'm outbidded or do you just have to know?
                It looks it's only one game into the season, at least I'm not too far behind, but I can't figure out the cup matches. I thought all the teams played in the cup, but my match archives only have two or three cup games in two years? Need to set up some friendlies, I guess.
                True quote from forums:
                and I agree with Abatis.

Comment

Originally posted by Abatis
                  Okay, finally got my team. Think I'm going to train wingers. I've set bids on a few, does it tell me if I'm outbidded or do you just have to know?
                  It looks it's only one game into the season, at least I'm not too far behind, but I can't figure out the cup matches. I thought all the teams played in the cup, but my match archives only have two or three cup games in two years? Need to set up some friendlies, I guess.
                  if your team is new you'll likely get knocked out of the cup in round 1 and if you don't you don't get to far. You have to pay to travel abroad so its better to get local friendlies at start even thought you get less experience for your players.

Yes if your outbided your notified but it can be a bit laggy i think so your better being there around deadline if you want to try to get them cheap or puting a fair price in advance and if you get outbidded so be it.
                  In my world,
                  I am King

sigpic

Comment

Where does it notify you? They're disappearing off my bids list, but they're not being added to my roster, at least, I hope not since I'm placing more bids.
                    True quote from forums:
                    and I agree with Abatis.

Comment

Click the "My Hattrick" link at the top of the menu, then scroll down and it will say who bidded for who in the "YOUR TEAM" section on the right

oh yeah:
                      http://www.databased.at/hattrick/index.asp
                      That tells you everything you would need to know

http://www.hottrick.org/
                      ^Also has some useful information

edit: haha, I just thought of when I started playing and zeus was giving me tutorials about how to play. Now I remember how complicated it looks at first :/
                      Last edited by NaiLed; 06-01-2005, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X