No announcement yet.

Mafia: What a time to be alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Paul and others are correct about is that Missa, midoent, and others have done nothing to help town so far, and they need to be looked at and pushed today if they continue this way. While I am grilling Paul (and him me), it's mostly because we are active and posting our thoughts, regardless of whether we disagree with them or not. Missa, midoent, and others have not done so, and it's about time they are forced to. If not, there's little reason to leave them alive, since I sure as hell don't want the endgame to be something like Missa, midoent, BIET, and Zeebu while all the active players are dead. You can pretty much guarantee a town loss if that's the case, so don't think me pushing Paul right now is giving those players an out. It's completely justified for one of them to die today, especially as neither Zeebu or BIET have any more excuses about it being a weekend.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Speaking of which..

Originally posted by fiS View Post
      This phase had to end at one point, and I announced it would be this evening. As I don't see a discussion going on right now, I don't think that it'd be worth to further extend this phase.
      fiS, can you give a direct time or countdown from now on before the phase ends? I think you caught almost everyone off-guard by your abrupt phase change, because your 'evening' means a lot of different things depending on where you live. For future days, can you at least post something like 'Phase change incoming in ~ 2 hours' or something along those lines? Knowing when the deadline will happen is a pretty significant factor in how players vote.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Willby sort of did that as u must also know fis since u were in game

Comment

• Exalt I can try to give a 2 hour countdown in the future, but I did announce the phase change 12 hours before. It was a little unlucky maybe, but sunday evening I attended an event, was home very late and had no chance to give a warning earlier before.

The "euro evening times" where the game started and the first two phases changed is most likely the time at day where future phase changes will happen, too.

Comment

• So to Paul and exalt regardless if I believe either of u or not should I just shut up or post my thoughts? Cuz seems like I'm just suspected mafia regardless

Comment

• Before i run off to work i want to get this in here

If we are all just going to talk about pursuing the lurkers but not actually push them then idc ill do it

Vote Missa

What you got to say Missa? Havent heard from you this phase yet
              Big Chill

Comment

• Keep in mind I live in Australia so can post at weird hours. I skimmed through. Is the vote balance a mistake? Can't be. Remember we are all terrible in mafia while he is a god.
                lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

• The way those wagons formed. Mathematically either both are innocent, one is guilty or both guilty.

If both are innocent it is highly likely that mafia pushed for one of them.

If both are guilty then this might have been carefully orchestrated vote tie.

If one is guilty the mafia would target the other one.

Comment

• LMAO IM LOLING AT HOW BAD THESE LAST TWO POSTS ARE. SAID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING "we are all terrible at mafia while he is a god" WHOS HE???!! god mido u look amazingly like scum right now buddy. better freshen dat gunk up.

Comment

• Wanted to add that 10 out of 13 voted for the wagons. Seems like a lot for first round. Thoughts?
                      ​​​​​​
                      ​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                        LMAO IM LOLING AT HOW BAD THESE LAST TWO POSTS ARE. SAID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING "we are all terrible at mafia while he is a god" WHOS HE???!! god mido u look amazingly like scum right now buddy. better freshen dat gunk up.
                        Talking about voth. And chill dude

​​​​​

Comment

• I have answered your question Exalt, on day one. To me it is still basic math, especially in a game of 13. You can look at just numbers, and that?s fine, but I disagree with what you said.

In a game of 13 there are probably 4/5 anti town roles. That leaves 8/9 town possible town roles. Who knows exactly how Fis set this up, but there?s usually a vigi, a doctor, usually more than 1 cop (since one is usually paranoid or naive), and possibly a role blocker or bus driver, something more along those lines. So that?s 5 town power roles as my best guess, give or take 1. Given these numbers, and given many examples of past games to solidify my view, lynching day 1 is very risky unless somebody does something completely boneheaded. With ~4 anti town roles and ~5 town power roles, there is a better chance of lynching a town power role or forcing a day 1 role claim than there is of landing on anyone anti town.

Its the same answer I gave on day 1, maybe in a little more detail, but still the same. I?ve been upfront and consistent about it.

PS. Those numbers I used were just based off of a standard set up. Since you seem to believe ixt?s claim of being an ?x shot bulletproof? townie, you can change those numbers to ~4 mafia and ~6 townie power roles as a safe assumption for day 1.
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                            So to Paul and exalt regardless if I believe either of u or not should I just shut up or post my thoughts? Cuz seems like I'm just suspected mafia regardless
                            In general, it?s usually the mafia who benefit from lurking and not participating. I already don?t trust you, so it doesn?t matter to me, but more conversation isn?t a bad thing, unless you want more pages of Exalt and me yelling at each other
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• i state this very clearly DIRECTLY TO THE GOOD COP (HOPING THERE ISNT PARANOID COP):if you survive to the second night, u would logically have two results...assuming u didnt check soilderz day 1. u need to find someone u can trust and link up, otherwise if u die and the rest of town receives no info...well that just leaves us in an awkward position.

Comment

• Yeah in light of recent discussion I'm going to go ahead and reiterate my vote on the Paul and re-encourage you all to join me. As one of the most experienced players here in terms of hosting and playing, I seriously doubt I'm wrong here.

Comment

Working...
                                X