Mafia: What a time to be alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ixt View Post

please clarify the organization of this phrase.
    Exalt keeps throwing out this day 1 vote list saying everyone voting for you is scum and everyone voting rodney is town, but I dont think its that simple. Other players voting patterns have me inclined to believe that someone like rodney is in fact innocent. But again, it's nothing conclusive, unlike yesterphase.

Comment

• thats why i accept the reasoning of exalt but the vibes rodney is giving me is having me doubt the justification of accusing him just on this basis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
        Also, isn't it odd that Missa and others won't vote you still Rodney? Why is that? Why do only the most suspicious, inactive, or flat out scum (Paul) defend you over and over again, and every townie who calls you out and is suspicious of you gets NK'd?
        Well, it seems like from your other posts that you know something about Rodney that you don't want to reveal openly, which I can understand. I can't just jump on the "VOTE RODNEY!" train when I've yet to see a reason to do so, simply because you say. I feel like we have bigger fish to fry, but this is with me not knowing what you know. If you wanted to share, then perhaps I'd be more easily swayed. Which kind of sucks because I feel super inclined to follow your lead considering I feel that you, by far, have the most logical thought processes and the most insightful and helpful posts, but... The do it because I said so or else you look like scum tactic isn't gonna work here. I'm going to agree with WillBy on this one.

I'd change my vote if I was given a solid reason to. Otherwise, I'm going to make a vote I feel good about or a vote that I feel would help the town. Since I don't think Rodney is mafia at this time, I don't think voting him would be helpful.

And yeah, ixt, I am stuck on you because I've still yet to see an explanation for your behavior that makes a lick of sense. You simply ignore it hoping nobody else will notice? The more you dodge providing us with a simple explanation of why you acted so desperately with literally 0 votes, 1 vote, and then 2 votes only after you acted weird, the worse you look.

And to Voth, I do appreciate shoves in the right direction, though your prior post seemed condescending. Not sure if that was intentional or not. I feel good about voting for you and voting for ixt at this time, however why would I waste a vote on ixt if nobody else sees him as a problem yet? I feel like everyone is on Rodney's nuts and I don't get why. I'm trying to not vote for people just because other people tell me to and think for myself a bit. You can think I'm a complete idiot for thinking you're mafia at this point, but I could say the same about you thinking that of me :P I haven't done much of anything other than try to grill ixt on why he did what he did if he isn't mafia, which seems to bother you both a bit. I'd vote either of you off right now.

Of course, if ixt turns out to just be a loose lipped town, well. I'll be surprised.

Comment

• Oh yeah, and vote Voth for reasons. :wink:

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post

Well, it seems like from your other posts that you know something about Rodney that you don't want to reveal openly, which I can understand. I can't just jump on the "VOTE RODNEY!" train when I've yet to see a reason to do so, simply because you say. I feel like we have bigger fish to fry, but this is with me not knowing what you know. If you wanted to share, then perhaps I'd be more easily swayed. Which kind of sucks because I feel super inclined to follow your lead considering I feel that you, by far, have the most logical thought processes and the most insightful and helpful posts, but... The do it because I said so or else you look like scum tactic isn't gonna work here. I'm going to agree with WillBy on this one.

I'd change my vote if I was given a solid reason to. Otherwise, I'm going to make a vote I feel good about or a vote that I feel would help the town. Since I don't think Rodney is mafia at this time, I don't think voting him would be helpful.

And yeah, ixt, I am stuck on you because I've still yet to see an explanation for your behavior that makes a lick of sense. You simply ignore it hoping nobody else will notice? The more you dodge providing us with a simple explanation of why you acted so desperately with literally 0 votes, 1 vote, and then 2 votes only after you acted weird, the worse you look.

And to Voth, I do appreciate shoves in the right direction, though your prior post seemed condescending. Not sure if that was intentional or not. I feel good about voting for you and voting for ixt at this time, however why would I waste a vote on ixt if nobody else sees him as a problem yet? I feel like everyone is on Rodney's nuts and I don't get why. I'm trying to not vote for people just because other people tell me to and think for myself a bit. You can think I'm a complete idiot for thinking you're mafia at this point, but I could say the same about you thinking that of me :P I haven't done much of anything other than try to grill ixt on why he did what he did if he isn't mafia, which seems to bother you both a bit. I'd vote either of you off right now.

Of course, if ixt turns out to just be a loose lipped town, well. I'll be surprised.
            i respect that, if you have a strong opinion of your own, nobody forces you to change your perspective on the matter. and you must be mistaken. Exalt has a strong suspicion on rodney, while willby and i accept the logic but are waiting for some more individuals to weigh in. perhaps its my amateur state of mind, but rodney reacting exactly how i thought he would did give me pause. and sista, start being surprised then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post

Of course you don't think voting Rodney is helpful, because I believe you are his scum buddy. I'll expand on it later, but he needs to flip first. As far as reasons to change your vote, its up to you to read the game and understand what's being said. Like I said, if it takes hard claims to actually get scum lynched, then town will lose, but I don't necessary believe you are town. I don't know what else can possibly be said to get you to vote Rodney, and I suspect you never will unless literally given hard claim evidence and basically autolynched if you still refused. Even then, I think you'd defend him, because again, I suspect you aren't town. You certainly have no reason to be considered such, but that's for another day (or night) to decide. I don't really care where you vote, because I didn't expect you to go on Rodney to begin with.

Oh yeah, and you still am stuck on ixt even though every Night Kill was against a person who voted for Rodney, and it's looking more and more like no scum were on his wagon whatsoever. Can YOU explain why that is? Do you agree that scum literally set Rodney up from the start to get him lynched over the past 3 day phases? Also, what can you say that Rodney has done to catch scum? When has he participated in helping town whatsoever? Can you explain any of that, because it should explain why you think he's town even against all the odds. Please, explain your thought process about Rodney. I don't care about ixt, because he's not getting lynched today. Explain why Rodney is town in your mind, not why you think ixt is suspicious. Whether he is scum or not, Rodney is someone I'm claiming is near certain, and you still refuse to even look at him. It's fairly obvious why imo, but I'll let you explain your own thoughts.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                I do want to hear about Exalt vs rodney. If you guys dont want to publicly roleclaim, feel free to shoot me a PM. I don't like to play this way but I'm worried that the town may need some level of secret coordination, seeing as we've lost 2 crucial roles already. Very interested in hearing any results, as I think I will have enough information to continue putting the puzzle together.

I fully respect any decisions not to pm me. As a couple others have pointed out, this could be the ultimate scum play. While assure you I am town, you have a right to be suspicious. I am more inclined to believe someone who talks to me than someone who keeps secrets though.
                I am asking you once again, give your Night 2 action and result. There's 0 reason why you wouldn't do this as a townie, especially when I've asked so many times.
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• If WillBy wants a claim, he better give results, because there's some weird shit going on here.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• bruh. he said what he did.

Comment

• How is the inventor allowed to protect himself? Also, what is WillBy saying with his 'wink' vote on Voth, even though he doesn't have an investigation left?

If I need to roleclaim to get Rodney lynched, I will, but the fact that Rodney is being protected and refuses to claim himself is awfully suspicious to me.
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                        As for what I did last night, I was chicken and protected myself. Which I dont know how mafia could have predicted, but maybe they were just playing it safe.
                        Exalt

Comment

How is the inventor allowed to protect himself? Also, what is WillBy saying with his 'wink' vote on Voth, even though he doesn't have an investigation left?
                          Somebody claimed to see voth visit field last night. Maybe a bit too convenient, but with the information I have at hand, I believe her/him

Comment

• unvote rodney
                            vote voth

Comment

How is the inventor allowed to protect himself? Also, what is WillBy saying with his 'wink' vote on Voth, even though he doesn't have an investigation left?

If I need to roleclaim to get Rodney lynched, I will, but the fact that Rodney is being protected and refuses to claim himself is awfully suspicious to me.
                              I suppose I should respond to the very first part of this too. Yeah, self protection is pretty busted. I confirmed that because I was going to role claim earlier last phase, but I was going to rely on a doctors protection. Wouldnt have claimed if I wasn't safe

Comment

• vote voth
                                lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

Working...
                                X