No announcement yet.

Mafia: What a time to be alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao do u read my recent posts how rodney and u voiced opinions hinting different sides? how is that "defending" i do not know. but phase should end fast...town seems fairly certain in the choice.

Comment

• hey guys, easter weekend kinda killed my activity, sorry. general consensus appears to be is that biet is a bad guy.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Zeebu then your thoughts? as u were seemingly mia for most of the landmark things that happened this game, aside from BIET guaranteed going bye bye this phase, what are your thoughts on exalt and rodney?

Comment

• exalt seems sincere about his role but either he doesnt have any bullets or he's been really unlucky/mafia has been really lucky. and then on rodney, having the vengeful modifier on a nurse of all roles just seems silly. voth's role claim was more believable than that.

wouldnt be surprised if there was a nurse or some sort of backup in the game though. if exalt is to be totally believed, it seems like there would almost need to be a nurse or soemthing since exalt outlined scenerios where all of the mafia seem to have power roles. town needs a lot to counteract it, and i guess they have as evidenced by the fact that theres only been a single kill every night when the game started with 3 killing roles (mafia, sk and vigi)

but yeah vote biet

and rodney seems likely to be next.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Final Vote Count:
            BIET - 6 (Zeebu, Undercut, Missa, ixt, BIET, midoent, Rodney)
            Rodney - 1 (Exalt)

No Vote from: BIET

Since BIET hasn't come up with a defense so far and has successfully dodged this phase, I don't see a reason to keep it going another ~3 hours - might as well change now.
            BIET was the Mafia's Doctor.

Night 4 begins.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
              Final Vote Count:
              BIET - 6 (Zeebu, Undercut, Missa, ixt, BIET, midoent, Rodney)
              Rodney - 1 (Exalt)

No Vote from: BIET

Since BIET hasn't come up with a defense so far and has successfully dodged this phase, I don't see a reason to keep it going another ~3 hours - might as well change now.
              BIET was the Mafia's Doctor.

Night 4 begins.
              I'm VERY confused here. Reasons? If we are assuming 3 mafia, my hunch is the last is among exalt and rodney. Also note to mido good work with your task!
              ​​​

Comment

• As to how the roles appear to me, seems like the mod does not appreciate roles that have absolutely no ability, I'm hazarding a guess that everyone has some sort of skill, no matter how small. If exalt's claim is true, mafia has a cop, doc, and roleblocker? Thinking more about it, exalt would appear more pro-town on second thought. With his skill of the game, if he claimed vigi KNOWING FULL WELL if he was mafia it was impossible to create a double death, why would he make himself a point of focus, especially from the start of the game? Exalt to address your small suspicion on me: remember my play at the start of the game? Only realistic explanation IF I WERE MAFIA would be the godfather and not a goon, but I am neither of those. Nobody else is giving me immediate doubts (mido for sure is clear) so ill be deciding how rodney and exalt will play out next.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                  As to how the roles appear to me, seems like the mod does not appreciate roles that have absolutely no ability, I'm hazarding a guess that everyone has some sort of skill, no matter how small. If exalt's claim is true, mafia has a cop, doc, and roleblocker? Thinking more about it, exalt would appear more pro-town on second thought. With his skill of the game, if he claimed vigi KNOWING FULL WELL if he was mafia it was impossible to create a double death, why would he make himself a point of focus, especially from the start of the game? Exalt to address your small suspicion on me: remember my play at the start of the game? Only realistic explanation IF I WERE MAFIA would be the godfather and not a goon, but I am neither of those. Nobody else is giving me immediate doubts (mido for sure is clear) so ill be deciding how rodney and exalt will play out next.
                  Honestly, I'm not even looking at you until Rodney is gone. He's not a vengeful nurse who can protect himself an unlimited amount of times. It's just not true, and BIET being Mafia Doc explains why Rodney wouldn't die the first two nights and BIET wouldn't die the third. Let's see what happens the 4th.
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• So ur saying chances are biet protected Rodney before and then himself when u tried to shoot him?

Comment

• So if its pieced together, it would make sense why biet would protect Rodney because he is the GODFATHER, leader of mafia then biet suspected he himself was in danger....hmmmm

Comment

• Also Rodney wanted the tracker to check him. This could be a sign that he knew FULL WELL he would get an ideal result back, because the godfather is investigation-immune (this entire rant is under the assumption there is even a godfather in play, leader of mafia)

Comment

• RoDNeY dont get me wrong ur initial impressions and vibes i received appeared like a townie wrongly accused, but piecing together Exalt's claim and what came up as BIET's role, ive pretty much returned to square one in doubt of your nurse vengeful claim.

Comment

• Tonight will be very telling. I am connected with a source that will guide us one way or another, depending on how the night plays out for me. I'll post more on it tomorrow if I make it through the night.

Comment

• if I don't make it last bit of info: willby's last action was blocking undercut
                              lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

• so undercut is clear UNDER THE ASSUMPTION that there is 3 mafia with the sk, as it is impossible for willby to have died, unless of the strongman role.

Comment

Working...
                                X