[TW MAFIA] Western Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is probably going to be another short day

speaking of.. voth, did any of your contacts say anything or did you already spill that and i just didnt read it

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Quickest phase in TW mafia history? Fis, I'd like to hear more about how you see Missa flipping scum as exonerating ixt. Voth, do you have any results to share?

I'd like to get some more info and theories out there before today is over.

vote missa

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
        Deuteronomy 32:35
        "It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; their day of disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them."

"The head of the Fisher Family is dead!" the Marshall announced. "We have struck a serious blow to this outlaw gang terrorizing our village, and that is worth celebrating." Some villagers looked uneasy. Others were suspicious.

The plan was to convene at the saloon and commence the festivities, but an odd sight soon changed the mood around town.

Closed.

That's what the saloon sign said. "Closed?" The saloon hasn't been closed in day time for the duration of its existence. Something must be wrong.

The villagers began looking around and at each other; they were fraught with questions and thoughts.

Leading the charge, I barge in, to a horrifying scene.

Undercut was shot behind the bar and now floats in a pool of his own blood. He was Ms. Annabelle, the Bar Maid of Trenchville (Town Roleblocker).

Ms. Annabelle. My blessing and my curse. A forbidden fruit. Gone.
        And now my vengeance begins.

BEGIN DAY 3
        Phase change ~ Thursday evening. May extend or cut short depending on game progress.
        Do we have a narrator? What's with this "vengeance will be mine" stuff? And I cant tell if ms Annabelle blocked people by getting them drunk or by sleeping with them. Based on the last flavored paragraph, I think it is safe to assume that undercut blocked our narrator. Also finding her im a pool of her own blood sounds a little serial killerish. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it. After all, that would mean no mafia kill last night

Also any clue who under blocked last night?

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Do we have a narrator? What's with this "vengeance will be mine" stuff? And I cant tell if ms Annabelle blocked people by getting them drunk or by sleeping with them. Based on the last flavored paragraph, I think it is safe to assume that undercut blocked our narrator. Also finding her im a pool of her own blood sounds a little serial killerish. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it. After all, that would mean no mafia kill last night

Also any clue who under blocked last night?
          it isnt me this time

Comment

• the narrator i mean, im not dwight

Comment

Quickest phase in TW mafia history? Fis, I'd like to hear more about how you see Missa flipping scum as exonerating ixt. Voth, do you have any results to share?

I'd like to get some more info and theories out there before today is over.

vote missa
              Not really. It just stands out to me how Missa is still somewhat on about ixt as she was last game. Last game she was tunneling him, this kinda got better. And it's sort of easy to say ixt is scummy because it's sort of in his nature. Probably. Just a thought.

Also I find it strange that this missa train has formed so quickly and has no contrary wind. People voting missa without stating a reason. What's up with that?
              It gives me an uneasy feeling that this is so easy.. again.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post

Not really. It just stands out to me how Missa is still somewhat on about ixt as she was last game. Last game she was tunneling him, this kinda got better. And it's sort of easy to say ixt is scummy because it's sort of in his nature. Probably. Just a thought.

Also I find it strange that this missa train has formed so quickly and has no contrary wind. People voting missa without stating a reason. What's up with that?
                Missa and ixt were the last minute votes without reasoning that got Exalt elected, they've all been linked since Day 1. I know these 3 have been the top 3 on several different scum lists, my own list and voth's list among them.
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post

I mean, Missa was on WillBy 1.0s list. She made a last minute push to get exalt elected d1 and she (and paul) threw shade at Voth, who is pretty legit in my mind.
                  The train was boarding well before the night phase ended.

Comment

• Also, voth alleges that he has a cop in his pocket and he has already voted for missa. Voth could still be lying or could still be mafia, but we're handcuffed to him without a doctor, for better or for worse. At least it has worked out so far

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Everyone keeps saying what I want to say as I'm typing it out

Comment

I mean, Missa was on WillBy 1.0s list. She made a last minute push to get exalt elected d1 and she (and paul) threw shade at Voth, who is pretty legit in my mind.
                        The train was boarding well before the night phase ended.
                        I wouldn't say I'm throwing shade at Voth. It's a possibility that he is also mafia. Town is now essentially 100% reliant on him, and he is investigation proof (if I read the description correctly), so it would be a brilliant move for the mafia to get both elected spots. Voth and Exalt are both good players, so it's a possibility. I'll admit it is very unlikely, they would have all had to play essentially perfect games to make this work. Voth has worked for the town so far, no argument there. You don't feel any unease being 100% reliant on somebody who is investigation proof? The only way to refute his claim is for the town cop to come out and claim, which would be suicide.

That's all I'm saying. I definitively hitched my horse to the Voth wagon day 1, you can go back and find it. I'm following him now. But that doesn't mean I've stopped thinking completely either. Until things stop working out for town, I'm down to ride the Voth wagon to victory.

Comment

• Willby stop posting, you're making it obvious that we're scum buddies again since we're posting at the same time...

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                            [VOTE COUNT]

Voth - 4 (fiS, Voth, the_paul, Scurvy)
                            Exalt - 4 (Exalt, Soilderz, Missa, ixt)

WillBy - 1 (WillBy)
                            Undercut - 1 (Undercut)
                            Rodney - 1 (Rodney)

Missing votes: Zeebu, midoent.

Phase is over. Voth has been elected Marshall and Exalt has been elected Mayor.
                            Phase change write-up as soon as Mayor picks who to lynch.
                            Sorry to dig up old post but I realized all 3 people who scum have killed so far voted for themselves. And they were all town power roles.

Comment

• I guess it cannot hurt to share...

Basically, the person who I believe to be the town cop investigated Missa night 1 and got guilty. The only reason I did not push for her to be lynched day 1 is because I was virtually certain of Exalt and he neeeed to go immediately because of his extra elected power.

So, if we lynch Missa and she flips scum, I know two things: I can pretty much trust my cop, and they are sane or paranoid. Probably not paranoid though. They got a second guilty result night 2, but I think I will withhold that one for the moment, unless someone has a good reason as to why it should be shared immediately? My thought is that if I leave that a question mark, we may be able to see some clues in the discussion that could lead us to the 4th mafia member. Assuming Missa does flip scum, we have a 99% third mafia member for Day 3, and the trick will be finding the last one or two (or third party).

i was pretty sure about Missa before the cop contacted me. Their guilty result is just gravy.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• sad day
                                3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

Working...
                                X