• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Undercut View Post
    sad day
    Ah! Ghosts!

Comment

• On a side note, I have a pretty cool power to use still. Need to deploy it properly and with good timing to help us win. I am taking suggestions. I would love to be able to roleblock a scum kill overnight, but that would mean we cannot vote to Lynch that person during the day, which seems counterproductive. Or I can use it to protect a townie, like my cop, or someone else, but then they cannot use their role at night and we lose their vote during the day. Anyone have ideas?
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
        On a side note, I have a pretty cool power to use still. Need to deploy it properly and with good timing to help us win. I am taking suggestions. I would love to be able to roleblock a scum kill overnight, but that would mean we cannot vote to Lynch that person during the day, which seems counterproductive. Or I can use it to protect a townie, like my cop, or someone else, but then they cannot use their role at night and we lose their vote during the day. Anyone have ideas?
        If (when?) Missa flips scum, we don't NEED every unanimous town vote imo. So if you're thinking about the ability, I personally would worry less about losing the vote. Since you can't die at night, I guess it can't hurt to keep the other results quiet until its their time.
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

On a side note, I have a pretty cool power to use still. Need to deploy it properly and with good timing to help us win. I am taking suggestions. I would love to be able to roleblock a scum kill overnight, but that would mean we cannot vote to Lynch that person during the day, which seems counterproductive. Or I can use it to protect a townie, like my cop, or someone else, but then they cannot use their role at night and we lose their vote during the day. Anyone have ideas?
          Honestly (and I'm aware this makes me sound scummy) I'd hold onto it. We dont have a roleblocker or a doctor anymore to save people, which means your power is the only protective role remaining. It would be useful to use on a bodyguard, as that keeps you both alive. It's a double edged sword as you mentioned, and I think it will be most useful in the late game. FWIW that was my plan if I'd won it

Comment

• Also rereading the role description, it doesn't say anything about not being able to vote the person jailed

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
              Also rereading the role description, it doesn't say anything about not being able to vote the person jailed
              i think you mean give suggestions to voth who ultimately makes the decision himself

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I guess it cannot hurt to share...

Basically, the person who I believe to be the town cop investigated Missa night 1 and got guilty. The only reason I did not push for her to be lynched day 1 is because I was virtually certain of Exalt and he neeeed to go immediately because of his extra elected power.

So, if we lynch Missa and she flips scum, I know two things: I can pretty much trust my cop, and they are sane or paranoid. Probably not paranoid though. They got a second guilty result night 2, but I think I will withhold that one for the moment, unless someone has a good reason as to why it should be shared immediately? My thought is that if I leave that a question mark, we may be able to see some clues in the discussion that could lead us to the 4th mafia member. Assuming Missa does flip scum, we have a 99% third mafia member for Day 3, and the trick will be finding the last one or two (or third party).

i was pretty sure about Missa before the cop contacted me. Their guilty result is just gravy.
                if it was me, im either miller or scum. i claimed miller and 0 action i have taken has been anything scummy. except for claiming miller and trying to get every role to claim all at once, of course

Comment

I would love to be able to roleblock a scum kill overnight, but that would mean we cannot vote to Lynch that person during the day, which seems counterproductive.
                  This is what I was responding to with that second post. Unless I'm misreading everything. And zeebu, you gotta question when people work hard to not seem scummy. Funny that's how far the games meta has progressed

Comment

This is what I was responding to with that second post. Unless I'm misreading everything. And zeebu, you gotta question when people work hard to not seem scummy. Funny that's how far the games meta has progressed
                    TW Mafia is chaos these days. Day 1 roleclaims for no reason last game and this game, power roles (allegedly) claiming in private after 1 day/night phase, miller is a legit role now (never seen it before)... I feel like I'm learning to play all over again

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

TW Mafia is chaos these days. Day 1 roleclaims for no reason last game and this game, power roles (allegedly) claiming in private after 1 day/night phase, miller is a legit role now (never seen it before)... I feel like I'm learning to play all over again
                      I think I made LF a naive cop with a hidden Miller modifier once

Comment

I think I made LF a naive cop with a hidden Miller modifier once
                        That's just mean

Comment

• This one is pretty well locked up for today I think.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• For hahas though, I would not be opposed to hearing Missa roleclaim.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• [VOTE COUNT]
                              ​​​​​​Missa - 8 (fis, Soilderz, Zeebu, the_paul, Rodney, ixt, voth, WillBy)

Missing vote(s): Missa

As votes stand, Missa is set to be lynched.

Phase change:
                              Tomorrow (Wednesday) morning PST at the latest.
                              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                                [VOTE COUNT]
                                ​​​​​​Missa - 8 (fis, Soilderz, Zeebu, the_paul, Rodney, ixt, voth, WillBy)

Missing vote(s): Missa

As votes stand, Missa is set to be lynched.

Phase change:
                                Tomorrow (Wednesday) morning PST at the latest.

or at pretty much any time.

Comment

Working...
                                X