X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soilderz
    replied
    Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    Well, I was wrong about Rodney. Good shit Team Voth. Good luck tonight friends
    I feel you've been wrong about a lot these past phases

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Well, I was wrong about Rodney. Good shit Team Voth. Good luck tonight friends

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    cause i was going to say, dont do that

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Outstanding. That means my cop and the Bodyguard are confirmed townies in my eyes. That leaves two remaining possible scum.
    do you have to announce publicly who you are locking up?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Incarceration has been PMed to field. Next day phase we lynch zeebu.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Outstanding. That means my cop and the Bodyguard are confirmed townies in my eyes. That leaves two remaining possible scum.

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    The Orphan

As a young boy, Jonah was a traveler. His family moved around the country, never settling in one place.

Shortly after his 16th birthday, his camp was raided by heathens. As he was out celebrating, he came back to find his parents murdered and scalped.

Young, unemployed, and now homeless and alone, he turned to petty crime, to survive -- until he met Sam. He has been riding with Sam for years. After all, he grew up to think of Sam as a father.

His loyalty will not get him anywhere, though. The villagers grew tired of his crimes, and now they must bring him to justice.

Rodney was hanged from the gallows to answer for his crimes. He was Jonah Taylor, a Member of the Fisher Family Gang (Mafia Goon).

BEGIN NIGHT 4

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    Phase change incoming. Let's get this moving.

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    At this point, if there is a busdriver they should have spoken up by now, even if just in private to Voth

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    If there is some kind of hidden mechanic behind me being the Town Drunk and investigating as Guilty ill be pissed lmao or there is a busdriver left somewhere in this game because there is absolutely no reason i should be investigated as guilty

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    God damnit Field, quit your job

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    Phase change around my lunch time ~ 4 hours.

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Well, I think we're good to end the phase and see what happens, correct?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    I think I just broke the game.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    But more likely, Rodney flips scum, then I know I can confirm my cop and bodyguard as town. That leaves two possible people left to be the final scum. I incarcerate one of these two possible players. Day 5, we Lynch the person I do not incarcerate. If we lynch a townie, it?s 3-1. Night 5, the scum will not be able to nightkill, and we Lynch them day 6 and win.

again, either way, we win, unless someone sees any flaws in these two scenarios.
    Sorry, just to clarify.

Rodney flips scum.
    Night 4, a townie dies, but I incarcerate one of the last two possible scum.
    Day 5 we lynch whoever I do not incarcerate.
    If we do not win Day 5 because we lynch a townie, it is 2 town to 1 mafia.
    Final scum is incarcerated and cannot make a kill night 5.
    Day 6, myself and the last townie Lynch the final scum 2-1.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X