TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    Halp?s claim worked till the end because town was so desperate for information I think. My results ended up being worthless, and the other investigative roles not turning up really anything of value made us all desperate. Which is also why Field?s insane cop theory worked like a charm on me, because I thought it was the only way I could be useful. Setting that whole scenario up was smart as fuck as well, it created complete chaos in the couple townies left. Really really well done
    I was shocked everybody took the bait with Halps roleclaim. It was just crazy enough to be believable though.

I had hoped to create some chaos in later phases as we had 3 investigative roles. But that's why you had to be naive. We could have easily gotten rid of Halp D1 or D2.

My attempt to balance that was the backup recruiter. The first VT that Halp recruited would become an every-other-day backup recruiter. Then of course, he recruited sdrawkcab night 1.

Comment

• One of my favorite moments was jessup believing my purple power ranger fakeclaim

Comment

• I liked the whole day of halp spidey senses claim... could not stop laughing while everyone ate it up there is some good quotes from that day...

Originally posted by Turban
        everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• If anyone wants to go back and reread halp fucking everyone .. it is on page 69 no joke

Comment

If I am na?ve then willby is a truly, truly terrible person irl
            And...

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

If halp made up his claim I will bow down to the king of mafia himself because he single handedly threw this game into a blender for town

Comment

• And the new...

Comment

• It's a bittersweet victory though, the downside being that nobody is ever going to trust me again

Comment

• I used halp's fake claim to advance my wincon, but had no idea it was a fake claim.

These kinds of twists are why I love mafia.

Also, I took a risk claiming as Bucky Barnes. I wonder if halp would've abstained or targeted me had I claimed something else.

Have never seen an avengers movie or read any of the comics and I wasn't about to waste time looking up a character to fake claim as.
                  ​​​​​
                  Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• My favorite part was when Jessup broke down and started calling everyone FUCK FUCK IDIOTS and then we all started calling each other fuck fucks for the remainder of the game.

It was a real mafia bonding moment and i am grateful for it
                    Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                      I used halp's fake claim to advance my wincon, but had no idea it was a fake claim.

These kinds of twists are why I love mafia.

Also, I took a risk claiming as Bucky Barnes. I wonder if halp would've abstained or targeted me had I claimed something else.

Have never seen an avengers movie or read any of the comics and I wasn't about to waste time looking up a character to fake claim as.
                      ​​​​​
                      No, being Spiderman and a cult recruiter, I was pretty sure Bucky Barnes being a bad guy at one point (he ended up being a good guy, and Captain America's sidekick, but I left that part out) didn't mean you were anti-town. I just used that to terrify Jessup in case it came down to a next day vote somehow. We were thinking Jessup and T_P were possibly another cult. It would have made sense with how Jessup was acting, outted nick fury on D2, and how T_P was fully humoring all of her off the wall game mechanics theories on D3. I was starting to read you town until t_p flipped vt and then had to decide... are you and Jessup a 2 person mafia, or is it an SK and a townie, in which case Jessup was more likely town. Your long post on voth is what sold t_p on the voth hammer, and you led the charge on the t_p hammer, after that I was probably 71% sure you were scum.

I was going to try to recruit you on N3, but trusted Exalt's instincts on Rodney. He was right, but it ended up not mattering in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post

No, being Spiderman and a cult recruiter, I was pretty sure Bucky Barnes being a bad guy at one point (he ended up being a good guy, and Captain America's sidekick, but I left that part out) didn't mean you were anti-town. I just used that to terrify Jessup in case it came down to a next day vote somehow. We were thinking Jessup and T_P were possibly another cult. It would have made sense with how Jessup was acting, outted nick fury on D2, and how T_P was fully humoring all of her off the wall game mechanics theories on D3. I was starting to read you town until t_p flipped vt and then had to decide... are you and Jessup a 2 person mafia, or is it an SK and a townie, in which case Jessup was more likely town. Your long post on voth is what sold t_p on the voth hammer, and you led the charge on the t_p hammer, after that I was probably 71% sure you were scum.

I was going to try to recruit you on N3, but trusted Exalt's instincts on Rodney. He was right, but it ended up not mattering in the end.
                        Exalt totally saved you that night. You and backwards both listed rodney as possibly scum. If you had recruited field instead, you would have died and there would have been an interesting standoff.

Exalt and backwards would both (probably) know you were anti-town, but wouldnt be able to explain how you know. The cult would be outed, and the remaining 5 players (field, Exalt, backwards, the_paul, jessup) would have a renewed level of distrust. You and backwards would have to push field to be lynched, or he could have run away with it

Comment

• Oh I didn't realize I'd die if I tried to recruit field LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

And...

I stand by what I said
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

I stand by what I said
                              Same
                              Big Chill

Comment

• I bet WillBy said "fuck the randomizer" and picked tp as naive cop.
                                He even let out an evil muahahaha as he did that.
                                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                                X