TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by field View Post
    He has only one night's result's which were 2 mafia on the fis train.

Fis train originally had:
    fiS- 6 (Voth, Exalt, Halp, sdrawkcab, the_paul, kthx)

Remove voth, paul, and kthx who are all townie. Remove halp because we are following his claim. That leaves Exalt and backwards.
    Rodney died, which means one of you or Jessup have to be scum based on Halp's results. I'm 100% sure that it's you now, leaving backwards as the other scum. Funny how the two claimed VTs suddenly play dumb, even though you two pushed every mislynch in the game.

Also, you said you knew Paul and me were both telling the truth. How did you know that I wonder? Obviously, it's because we weren't on your scum team. You got Voth lynched over the No Lynch solution. Then when he flipped town, the said scum were me and Paul, so you got Paul lynched. Now you say it's me and backwards, convienently forgetting about Halp saying there is scum between Jessup, Rodney, and Field (you). Rodney is dead, so that leaves just you and Jessup.

Also, I'm the Watcher. You really want to claim there was only a Tracker in this game along with a Naive Cop? Gtfo here with your bullishit. You think there were like 10 VTs in this game too? Yeah, ok scum. You're fucked and you know it. Try to NK me. I dare you.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• so serial killers come up as town with halps actions? SK's are not town are they?
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Between vests, guns and Mjolnir we can still win this rofl
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
          so serial killers come up as town with halps actions? SK's are not town are they?
          No, SKs are third party.
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Rodney died, which means one of you or Jessup have to be scum based on Halp's results. I'm 100% sure that it's you now, leaving backwards as the other scum. Funny how the two claimed VTs suddenly play dumb, even though you two pushed every mislynch in the game.

Also, you said you knew Paul and me were both telling the truth. How did you know that I wonder? Obviously, it's because we weren't on your scum team. You got Voth lynched over the No Lynch solution. Then when he flipped town, the said scum were me and Paul, so you got Paul lynched. Now you say it's me and backwards, convienently forgetting about Halp saying there is scum between Jessup, Rodney, and Field (you). Rodney is dead, so that leaves just you and Jessup.

Also, I'm the Watcher. You really want to claim there was only a Tracker in this game along with a Naive Cop? Gtfo here with your bullishit. You think there were like 10 VTs in this game too? Yeah, ok scum. You're fucked and you know it. Try to NK me. I dare you.
            Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Based on halp's results, you and backwards are mafia.
            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Based on halp's results, you and backwards are mafia.
              Can you explain why?
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Vote Tally:
                Voth- 4 (fiS, rodney, ixt, Jessup)
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Jessup, I already did:

Originally posted by field View Post

Remove voth, paul, and kthx who are all townie. Remove halp because we are following his claim. That leaves Exalt and backwards.

Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• you did not vote field, the question is if SK comes up town for halp.

Was there a mafia on voth vote according to halp?
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Kthx must have been part of Halp's results, because I'm not scum.

Also, Field is confirmed scum if Jessup is town, because there is 1 scum between Rodney/Jessup/Field, and Rodney died.

Pretty obvious if you ask me.
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Kthx was not town. That alone ruins your bullshit results. Sorry, but your math fails right there. It also convienently leaves out the fact that you have to be scum if Jessup isn't.

GG scum
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                          Kthx must have been part of Halp's results, because I'm not scum.

Also, Field is confirmed scum if Jessup is town, because there is 1 scum between Rodney/Jessup/Field, and Rodney died.

Pretty obvious if you ask me.
                          Can Halp confirm this? Sorry I can't be bothered to go back and search entire posts.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                            I'm probably not gonna make it to D5 without claiming, so may as well do it now

Peter Parker aka Spiderman, Town Sensor

With my Spidey Senses, on even nights I can analyze any vote train that resulted in a lynch that day and get and the number of Mafia that we're on it. This is the reason I hesitated moving my vote on to fis, but after thinking about it I guess it didn't matter. This is also the reason I said D3 is my big day, and that if I roleclaim it will render my role useless. Of the 6 votes on fis yesterday, 2 were mafia. This means 1 of the mafia didn't vote for her (assuming there are 3 since there was an sk). Interesting that field didn't vote but shows up right after the phase change..
                            Wait shit I just went back and read my roleclaim because you guys seemed confused, but it's my fault, when I was typing this I wrote that my action gives me the number of mafia that were on a vote train, my results pm actually said "the votes consisted of 2 players that are not town-aligned". It was a super busy day at work and I was rushed and typed "mafia" without even thinking about it, but since kthx was on the wagon and not town-aligned I think that means only 1 of the people remaining on that list are mafia.. which means.. field is the other one?

Comment

• Is it backwards and field?????? LOL

Comment

• There was one scum in the voth train, between ixt, Rodney, fis and JEssup?

wtf did field vote voth?

If he didn't then halp is full of shit with his claim.

Field did you vote that day for voth?
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X