No announcement yet.

MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told you that I've been working a lot and that's why I hadn't been posting very much besides silly crap that I didn't have to really think too much about, whatever you sent commuter I laughed my ass off because you had gotten it right but I didn't roll claim yet because there was no point to. I'm giving you several examples pointing to me making comments about what my role was before you had said anyting and yet you still reverse flailed on me to try to get me lynched even though what I said was reasonable
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post

All of my reasons are not backfiring. I was wrong about the name, but that was not my reason for voting. Kthx has been playing distanced all game, talking about tapwater, not really engaging in anything game related until today. I've been getting scum vibes from him, as well as willby, while at the same time feeling pretty confident that you and rodney are town. So willby's vote on rodney was a red flag. That could just be willby reading the game differently, but then wark jumped aboard with different but equally weak reasoning, and that's what makes it look organized to me. Commuter is a notoriously scummy claim. It can't be proven without wasting actions and outing another power role. I think I gave him his claim by jokingly asking if he was claiming commuter when he said he'd been driving since Wednesday. Was all the tapwater bs part of his role hinting too?
      I'm with you that he's playing differently. I'm also with you that I would be floored if Rodney flips scum. There's been several occasions where he and I have said almost word for word the same thing at almost the same time. It's kind of freaky, but it makes me incredibly confident that he is pro-town. So I'm with you there. But I think if you re-read the last page or so like you're a random player in this game catching up, it makes it looks like you have some tunnel vision for just Kthx at any cost. I don't necessarily buy his commuter claim either, but it was enough for me to at least stop and think things through. It seemed to make you double down and become more insistent, which doesn't strike me as being a particularly good look.

Maybe you have something on Wark that isn't public knowledge. If so, it makes sense to keep it and your claim to yourself, considering its only day fucking 2. But based on what I've seen, I get the suspicion of Willby and Wark, I do not get the tunnel vision certainty that you're displaying.
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• vote: kthx

googling the 2 dead players + my own name lead to some pretty bizarre/deep wikiholes, "chamuel" leads to similar weird mystical-judeo-christian shit, but alot of the references are different when you look at what obscure religions consider the angel this, or that, and what texts mention him, etc etc etc

possible that this was voth himself looking to fill out a roster of names? possible, but the pool of names the two dead + mine come from would already have enough to draw from

idk
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
          vote: kthx

googling the 2 dead players + my own name lead to some pretty bizarre/deep wikiholes, "chamuel" leads to similar weird mystical-judeo-christian shit, but alot of the references are different when you look at what obscure religions consider the angel this, or that, and what texts mention him, etc etc etc

possible that this was voth himself looking to fill out a roster of names? possible, but the pool of names the two dead + mine come from would already have enough to draw from

idk
          Just to be clear, is the character name your reason for voting Kthx?

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Just to be clear, is the character name your reason for voting Kthx?
            I was going to say that is a weird reason to break a tie towards me, a philophy lesson and not much else.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Just remember Jerome helping halp with no explanation if I do get lynched and when I show up as what I claimed.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I'm with you that he's playing differently. I'm also with you that I would be floored if Rodney flips scum. There's been several occasions where he and I have said almost word for word the same thing at almost the same time. It's kind of freaky, but it makes me incredibly confident that he is pro-town. So I'm with you there. But I think if you re-read the last page or so like you're a random player in this game catching up, it makes it looks like you have some tunnel vision for just Kthx at any cost. I don't necessarily buy his commuter claim either, but it was enough for me to at least stop and think things through. It seemed to make you double down and become more insistent, which doesn't strike me as being a particularly good look.

Maybe you have something on Wark that isn't public knowledge. If so, it makes sense to keep it and your claim to yourself, considering its only day fucking 2. But based on what I've seen, I get the suspicion of Willby and Wark, I do not get the tunnel vision certainty that you're displaying.
                I doubled down for 2 reasons

1. I think the commuter claim is complete BS and the moment I read it I laughed. He claimed commuter because I just asked him if he was claiming commuter as a joke, and I think he thought that if he validates me by telling me I guess right that I would back off. On top of that, all of the other reasons why commuter is a scummy claim, which I don't have to list for you.

2. There is momentum on a Kthx lynch. I'm fine with Willby too, I think they are both scum and I'm basing this on their shaky Rodney votes, coupled with general weirdness and out of character playstyle from both players.

As a VT all I have is scumhunting. I have to weaponize it. We're down 1 scum already which puts us in a good spot. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but it seems like most of the players I'm reading as town are also wary of the same players I am. We need to decide on somebody, and right now this is where I'm at.

Want a list? In order of scumminess:

1. Kthx
                2. Willby
                3. fiS
                4. Exalt/Jerome
                5. Zeebu
                6. The_Paul
                7. Rodney

Comment

1. I think the commuter claim is complete BS and the moment I read it I laughed. He claimed commuter because I just asked him if he was claiming commuter as a joke, and I think he thought that if he validates me by telling me I guess right that I would back off. On top of that, all of the other reasons why commuter is a scummy claim, which I don't have to list for you.

2. There is momentum on a Kthx lynch. I'm fine with Willby too, I think they are both scum and I'm basing this on their shaky Rodney votes, coupled with general weirdness and out of character playstyle from both players.

As a VT all I have is scumhunting. I have to weaponize it. We're down 1 scum already which puts us in a good spot. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but it seems like most of the players I'm reading as town are also wary of the same players I am. We need to decide on somebody, and right now this is where I'm at.

1. Kthx
                  2. Willby
                  3. fiS
                  4. Exalt/Jerome
                  5. Zeebu
                  6. The_Paul
                  7. Rodney
                  So you make a Xog list and once again fail to mention my comments about there not being a bus driver in the game for reasons I wont mention yet before you said anything. You are definitely not helping your case in my opinion. You keep leaving out important details on purpose to make your reasoning more sound than it is. Triple downing at this point.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

I think its more likely that mafia got hit by an SK or bodyguard than got bus drivered than us having a bus driver. I have a few reasons for that logic that wont be shared yet. I do however find it weird that Rodney jumped on zeebu that quickly when fis's fairly obvious logic said what I think many of us were thinking.

unvote
                    vote: rodney
                    post #412-414

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

1. Kthx
                      2. Willby
                      3. fiS
                      4. Exalt/Jerome
                      5. Zeebu
                      6. The_Paul
                      7. Rodney
                      I don't disagree with this list overall, I might switch a couple of orders but for the most part I'm with you. I'd move Jerome up a little bit based on his vote for Wark where his reasoning was just the angel name or whatever. The SK or whatever definitely did us a solid and bought us some time. Your reasons are also fair, at least you can explain the tunnel vision for Wark and you didn't back down from it. My 3 people I would feel fairly confident with lynching today at this particular moment knowing only what we know now would be Willby, Wark, and Jerome. The Jerome lynch would be the one where we'd learn the least imo. I'll throw Exalt on that list as like 3b or something too. Got plenty of other people to hear from, and I'd like to stop voting and unvoting because someone will misread it and lynch me. So I'm going to hold off on a vote but right now I'm absolutely good with one of those 3/4 people.

Unvote HALP

Also I had to add the bolded part because I keep unvoting as we learn new information and someone is going to flail and try to railroad me for it

Comment

• Were probably all townies arguing like dipshits and mafia is sitting back relaxing not even having to put their name on a claim most likely.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Were probably all townies arguing like dipshits and mafia is sitting back relaxing not even having to put their name on a claim most likely.
                          Fuck you guys I thought the same thing towards the end of last game and I ended up being 1 of like 3 total pro town players in the entire game. Assholes. Tempted to vote Willby just for that. Or Halp again for mindfucking me. Fucking spiderman

Comment

• Kthx is fucking gaslighting me. Is this how Jessup felt?

Comment

I think its more likely that mafia got hit by an SK or bodyguard than got bus drivered than us having a bus driver. I have a few reasons for that logic that wont be shared yet. I do however find it weird that Rodney jumped on zeebu that quickly when fis's fairly obvious logic said what I think many of us were thinking.

unvote
                              vote: rodney
                              WOW HOW DID I MISS THAT JUICY MORSEL. YOU ARE BASICALLY CONFIRMED TOWN NOW

Comment

• If this game is a jump to conclusions mat it wouldn't be very surprising for a commuter to assume there isn't a bus driver in a game. Also wasnt jessup scum?
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X