No announcement yet.

MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We can't explain the logic behind anything Jessup did when he was actually in the game, now we're using him as an example when he's banned?

We're fucked
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post

WOW HOW DID I MISS THAT JUICY MORSEL. YOU ARE BASICALLY CONFIRMED TOWN NOW
      So stop being intentionally dense
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Motherfucker

Comment

• CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Kthx - 3 (Jerome, Halp, Rodney)
          Halp - 1 (Kthx)
          zeebu - 1 (fis)
          Rodney - 1 (Willby)

MISSING VOTES: zeebu, the_paul, Exalt
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• I will ATTEMPT to check in tomorrow, Saturday 6/15, around ~10 AM EST. If voting is pretty solidified by then, I will change phases. That would have allowed 48 hours for this phase, which I think is reasonable. That said, I do not wish to rush the game, but I do not want people to become disinterested with a unnecessarily long day phase. If it is still up in the air, I will allow the phase to continue, but be advised, it will continue into Sunday or perhaps even early Monday morning.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Alright then. I'm going to entertain the possibility that I'm wrong about wark.

If the bullshit scummy ass commuter fuck fuck is town, and if the rest of my "xog list" is accurate, then 2-3 mafia and 1 SK remain between willby, fis, exalt, and jerome.

I don't like fiS' vote on zeebu, because it doesn't make sense that zeebu would fakeclaim joat/vigi for no reason. He took a risk and claimed to provide town with info. Looked like fiS hopped on the opportunity, however I don't think anybody followed her on that, so not seeing a collaborative effort there.

I don't like Willby's vote on Rodney.. because rodney seems town af to me and, unless we're going to assume willby "found clues" at night, then it's a weird vote.

Jerome is just playing like this is a thread on TW weekend events that he stumbled across while on mushrooms

Exalt is writing military themed fiction and contributing zero which is odd coming from the guy that called people scum last game for not scumhunting on D1.

Comment

• I'll be willing to say you just got caught up in the moment and got tunnel vision because it's happened to me before and I've been proven wrong also a few times I still think it's weird that Jerome jumped on the train for no good reason however. It seems like we have some time left on this phase so for now

unvote

as a sign of good faith
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Pardon this interruption, I'm just testing to see if this fix worked for this stupid apostrophe glitch

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Fuck yeah now we're in business let's lynch somebody

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                      Fuck yeah now we're in business let's lynch somebody
                      What did you do? backwards will be thrilled..

Comment

• Originally posted by qan View Post
                        Those with the apostrophe to question mark issue, are you using an iPhone?
                        Originally posted by qan View Post

Probably "Smart Punctuation" is on -- an ironically-named feature, as it's pretty idiotic, breaking forms, passwords, etc. all over the web.

To disable: Settings -> General -> Keyboards -> Smart Punctuation -> off

Qan hooked it up

Comment

• Apo?stro?phes

Originally posted by Turban
                          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• It worked for me as soon as I turned smart punctuation off on my iphone

Comment

• Test'icles

Originally posted by Turban
                              everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                                Test'icles
                                This thread is only for people that didn't lynch themselves. Good day, Sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X