No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like I said im a survivor, it was an accident, it cracks me up that sdraw cut out the part where I said rodney selectively quoted

Comment

• I would never let something like that actually slip. But w/e
      also *cough*
      4) Some roles and alignments will be obscured upon flip.
      Mafia is the realm, or at least the king or something like that. Good luck town *returns north of the (io)wall*

Comment

• Timeout, this doesn't even make sense and wouldnt even be mafia. There's a king, if the king is dead and town loses, but willby is alive town wins, but he's a survivor... plus Cersei gets to pick who the king is???

so why don't we have Cersei pick a king, then lynch the king, then just lynch people and keep willby alive ?

Originally posted by Turban
        everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Yeah I'm on board that willby and/or Cersei are liars cause if they are both telling the truth then this isn't even mafia lol

Originally posted by Turban
          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Anyone who wants to lynch me when I can easily prove who I am is either scum, or playing like a dipshit and shouldn't be followed.

I don't care if Willby gets lynched. Go back and actually read what I said instead of what people have cherrypicked and paraphrased. I don't think Willby is automatically scum because his role is the night king. His role could make him scum, but being a villain in the books/show doesn't mean you're anti town, and I am proof of that.

Lynch him if you want, I couldn't give a shit. At the moment I'm more concerned about the lurkers that Voth keeps going out of his way to ignore and deflect their attention back to me. I'm also confused at the justification for anybody to not role claim. We have Night King and fucking Cersei Lannister claims.
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Okay, hold up. I have a question for both of you WillBy and Paul. Answer this so it makes sense, and I'll move my vote to Backwards. Otherwise, I'm lynching WillBy, since a survivor tends to be a policy lynch anyway. Fair enough?

WillBy :

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Yeah that was a typo, I am realm aligned. But w/e I'll full claim. It's a survivor, as long as I'm alive at the end and the king is dead then I raise you all as wights and we all win. It's probably a policy lynch though
              So you ARE a lyncher, correct? If not, and you win simply by having the king die, or do you also have to survive until the endgame? This means you win regardless of scum or town win, right?

Also, what do you think of Paul's role and the ramifications of it? To be specific:

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
              Yeah my role actually has nothing to do with Will's apparently. Oh well, the king part stuck out to me.

As anyone who can google knows, I am Cersei Lannister. I am the realm-aligned queen regent, who means I am a 1 shot kingmaker. I pick someone at night and they are announced as king the following day. People can still vote for a lynch, but whoever I pick will be the one who ultimately decides who gets lynched. I already asked, and I can't use it on myself. If I could I wouldn't even bother roleclaiming, but here we are. Like I said, my role can be pretty easily confirmed the day after I use it, but I guess it's up to the rest of you to believe that I am realm aligned
              the_paul :

So you pick someone as king, they get announced, and they get to pick whoever they want to lynch? Well then, why would people vote to lynch at all if the king gets final say regardless? What do you think about WillBy's role then, considering he wins only if the king dies and, I assume, he survives until the end? How would WillBy win by lynching the king, if the king is the only one who gets to decide who dies? The king isn't about to off himself afterall.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Backwards, Rodney, Voth might be the scum team if neither Paul or WillBy are scum.
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                  the_paul :

So you pick someone as king, they get announced, and they get to pick whoever they want to lynch? Well then, why would people vote to lynch at all if the king gets final say regardless? What do you think about WillBy's role then, considering he wins only if the king dies and, I assume, he survives until the end? How would WillBy win by lynching the king, if the king is the only one who gets to decide who dies? The king isn't about to off himself afterall.

I included the part about voting because my role pm specifically mentions that people may vote, but whoever I name as king gets final say. I assume most people wouldn't bother voting because it wouldn't count, but I included it in the interests of being thorough. My best guess is that Willby's role, if he's telling the truth, corresponds to another king, since there is no shortage of them in the series. The way I read my role pm, whoever I pick is named king for one day, and then goes back to being whatever their role and allegiance are at the beginning of the following night phase. This is the main reason why I think, if Willby is telling the truth, it refers to another king. King of the North, King north of the wall, I'm sure there were others.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                    I would never let something like that actually slip. But w/e
                    also *cough*

Mafia is the realm, or at least the king or something like that. Good luck town *returns north of the (io)wall*
                    I'm trying to sort out the king parts myself, but saying realm aligned means mafia is categorically false, if that's what you meant. Realm-Aligned is town aligned.

Comment

Backwards, Rodney, Voth might be the scum team if neither Paul or WillBy are scum.
                      I don't know about Willby, being third party is not in his favor, but if I could use my power on myself, I would pick Voth at this point. Rodney following along with Voth isn't a good look for Rodney either.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I'm trying to sort out the king parts myself, but saying realm aligned means mafia is categorically false, if that's what you meant. Realm-Aligned is town aligned.
                        Sorry, yeah realm aligned is townie, but I believe that nobility or something like that is the mafia. Fis likely died to mafia (because how else did she die?) And it was written that fis was arrested by people wearing seven sigils or something.

Exalt it's a lot like the lyncher, but I dont need the king to be lynched. Night killed works too. I have 2 win conditions- if I die, I win with the realm (like a VT). If I live to the end of the game, I win, unless the king is still alive. I dont know what to make of Paul's role. I dont want to believe it, because it conflicts with my expectation of what role the king is. It also seems sort of OP. That being said, it could fit in this chaotic game and would explain why I'm looking for "the king" rather than Joffery, Robb, Renly, Stannis, or any of the 15 other kings in the series

Comment

I included the part about voting because my role pm specifically mentions that people may vote, but whoever I name as king gets final say. I assume most people wouldn't bother voting because it wouldn't count, but I included it in the interests of being thorough. My best guess is that Willby's role, if he's telling the truth, corresponds to another king, since there is no shortage of them in the series. The way I read my role pm, whoever I pick is named king for one day, and then goes back to being whatever their role and allegiance are at the beginning of the following night phase. This is the main reason why I think, if Willby is telling the truth, it refers to another king. King of the North, King north of the wall, I'm sure there were others.
                          So it's just a one day thing? So basically, for WillBy to win, multiple conditions HAVE to be met:

1. You cannot die before you use your 1-shot, or he loses

2. You have to pick someone before endgame. Abstaining all game makes him lose.

3. Since the king obviously won't lynch themselves, they'd have to die to an NK on the exact same night you picked them.

4. WillBy has only 1 chance for the 'king' to die, since you are a 1-shot.

5. WillBy did not say he has an NK, so he is supposedly relying on scum to randomly NK the exact person you chose on the same night you chose them, hoping that no doctor or anything else prevents it from killing that person

Am I following the logic here correctly? I realize you aren't WillBy, but I don't believe there's multiple 'kings' that you seem to. Either your role is legit and the king we are talking about is this one, or WillBy is full of shit. What are your thoughts about his claim?

WillBy Care to elaborate? Do you have an NK ability too, or not? If not, then do you agree with the logic I just mentioned above is basically impossible odds, therefore you pretty much have no shot at victory? Especially now, if Paul picks a confirmed townie to be king, the doctor will likely protect that person, so scum won't be able to kill them. You have no shot at victory under the conditions you gave for your role. Do you agree with this sentiment?
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Anyone who wants to lynch me when I can easily prove who I am is either scum, or playing like a dipshit and shouldn't be followed.

I don't care if Willby gets lynched. Go back and actually read what I said instead of what people have cherrypicked and paraphrased. I don't think Willby is automatically scum because his role is the night king. His role could make him scum, but being a villain in the books/show doesn't mean you're anti town, and I am proof of that.

Lynch him if you want, I couldn't give a shit. At the moment I'm more concerned about the lurkers that Voth keeps going out of his way to ignore and deflect their attention back to me. I'm also confused at the justification for anybody to not role claim. We have Night King and fucking Cersei Lannister claims.
                            You keep bringing up Willbys name claim acting like thats the reason why hes looking scummy when nobody has mentioned a damn thing about his name claim making him scum. What makes him scummy is his slip that i called out where he said he knows the alignment of "the king" and then when i pressured him on it after nobody picked up on it he completely folded and all of a sudden hes not town aligned at all and claims that he doesnt know the alignment of the king when just a few posts before he was saying the complete opposite.

You are trying to misdirect the information here Paul and that is looking extremely incriminating.

I am voting Willby because he slipped and then flailed once questioned and then backpedaled going back on everything he had said.
                            You are trying to make it look like people are pushing Willby for a completely different reason and only in an attempt to make yourself look town. At this point its painfully obvious how much you are defending him. It reminds me of when you overly defended me when we were both scum a few games ago since our teammates were lurkers and it ended in both of us being lynched.
                            Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Sorry, yeah realm aligned is townie, but I believe that nobility or something like that is the mafia. Fis likely died to mafia (because how else did she die?) And it was written that fis was arrested by people wearing seven sigils or something.
                              I don't know how to fit the fact that I'm realm aligned queen regent into this theory

Comment

So it's just a one day thing? So basically, for WillBy to win, multiple conditions HAVE to be met:

1. You cannot die before you use your 1-shot, or he loses

2. You have to pick someone before endgame. Abstaining all game makes him lose.

3. Since the king obviously won't lynch themselves, they'd have to die to an NK on the exact same night you picked them.

4. WillBy has only 1 chance for the 'king' to die, since you are a 1-shot.

5. WillBy did not say he has an NK, so he is supposedly relying on scum to randomly NK the exact person you chose on the same night you chose them, hoping that no doctor or anything else prevents it from killing that person

Am I following the logic here correctly? I realize you aren't WillBy, but I don't believe there's multiple 'kings' that you seem to. Either your role is legit and the king we are talking about is this one, or WillBy is full of shit. What are your thoughts about his claim?

WillBy Care to elaborate? Do you have an NK ability too, or not? If not, then do you agree with the logic I just mentioned above is basically impossible odds, therefore you pretty much have no shot at victory? Especially now, if Paul picks a confirmed townie to be king, the doctor will likely protect that person, so scum won't be able to kill them. You have no shot at victory under the conditions you gave for your role. Do you agree with this sentiment?
                                No night kill. I think the multiple conditions may work exactly for that purpose.

Comment

Working...
                                X