X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
    You fucking idiots we should've just lynched willby
    You're one of those "fucking idiots."

And that's the second townie you've been a part of lynching.

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

You're one of those "fucking idiots."

And that's the second townie you've been a part of lynching.
      I was #2 on the vote list dumbass, I had to

Originally posted by Turban
      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• If you believe Willby's claim and still wanted to lynch him yesterday, then I don't know what to tell you. Only justification would be if you think it's a lie
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I believe survivor, I don't believe the other garbage... i think he made the other shit up because he had to name claim night king

Comment

• And survivor night king would be exactly what a cult leader would claim, again tho I have no evidence of cult

Comment

• PLUS go look at who Erias had his vote on d2 you fucks

Comment

PLUS go look at who Erias had his vote on d2 you fucks
                Yeah, on Exalt. We talked about it. Want to go find the post where Erias votes for Exalt and see the logic? It was one of the major reasons I was fine with voting for him.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Backwards, you realize it was a vote between you and erias, right? Are you seriously mad we didnt lynch you instead?
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                    Backwards, you realize it was a vote between you and erias, right? Are you seriously mad we didnt lynch you instead?
                    I would've preferred we lynched LITERALLY ANYONE over the COP, YES. Everyone should be able to agree on that except scum... im up for lynching Exalt (exalt who our cop had his vote on D2, exalt who pushed everyone to lynch the cop) or willby (who claimed not-town in thread) D3 here and I'm not sure why anyone would disagree with both choices

Comment

• Originally posted by Erias View Post
                      Hmm real hard for me to follow everything is going on, considering i dont know roles too well, and i'm new here.
                      So far i made some considerations, which are probably totally wrong but:

backwards, kthx, the_paul, fis voted Halp on day 1

Voth, Exalt, halp voted Fis on day 1

Halp was a townie, seems like Voth Exalt and Halp tried to save him? This moves em in the townie list.
                      In the night Fis got slayed, could be that either one of Voth or Exalt actually wanted him out so bad therefore killed him?

WillBy, Missa, the_paul, voth, kthx, rodney each went for a different person, this gives me no real clues.

I don't know this seems so messy to me lol, but I VOTE EXALT, i bet he's a killer and i like voth speeches.
                      Just to make things easier, here is the post Erias made to vote on Exalt

Comment

• "i bet he's a killer" come on guys

Comment

• You act like we knew Erias was the cop and lynched him anyway. Erias made a post calling Exalt town, then voted on him, then disappeared. He made a total of like 4 posts in the entire game, and 1 came after he died. It's real easy to look after the fact and call everybody stupid, but what the hell did Erias do to warrant anybody trusting him? He didn't post at all, and also didn't even name claim which is definitely a scummy sign, and in addition made arguably the most asinine post in the thread trying to lynch someone he just said he thought was town?

Yes, it sucks that our 2 lynches have been a roleblocker and the town cop. Halp didnt even make an effort to defend himself outside of voting for the next closest person to be lynched, and Erias did literally nothing the entire game except try to lynch someone he said he thought was town.

The real problem with this game is that 25% of the people who signed up can't even give the bare minimum amount of a shit to post once in an entire phase, much less just once a day. Erias being the cop fucked us because he didn't give a shit enough to even be able to read the thread in the ~48 hours the phase went on. Field should be pissed because this setup seems like a lot of fun and obviously took a lot of effort. Off the top of my head Erias, inertube, and Jerome have all been completely, entirely worthless. Has inertube even posted yet? Jesus Christ

Comment

"i bet he's a killer" come on guys
                            Erias also called Voth a killer in the same sentence. Any reason why we shouldn't lynch Voth tomorrow, since this is apparently considered reasoning and evidence?

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Erias also called Voth a killer in the same sentence. Any reason why we shouldn't lynch Voth tomorrow, since this is apparently considered reasoning and evidence?
                              In a previous sentence* Jesus Christ

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                                You act like we knew Erias was the cop and lynched him anyway. Erias made a post calling Exalt town, then voted on him, then disappeared. He made a total of like 4 posts in the entire game, and 1 came after he died. It's real easy to look after the fact and call everybody stupid, but what the hell did Erias do to warrant anybody trusting him? He didn't post at all, and also didn't even name claim which is definitely a scummy sign, and in addition made arguably the most asinine post in the thread trying to lynch someone he just said he thought was town?

Yes, it sucks that our 2 lynches have been a roleblocker and the town cop. Halp didnt even make an effort to defend himself outside of voting for the next closest person to be lynched, and Erias did literally nothing the entire game except try to lynch someone he said he thought was town.

The real problem with this game is that 25% of the people who signed up can't even give the bare minimum amount of a shit to post once in an entire phase, much less just once a day. Erias being the cop fucked us because he didn't give a shit enough to even be able to read the thread in the ~48 hours the phase went on. Field should be pissed because this setup seems like a lot of fun and obviously took a lot of effort. Off the top of my head Erias, inertube, and Jerome have all been completely, entirely worthless. Has inertube even posted yet? Jesus Christ
                                No, you're right we didn't know he was the cop. What we did we knew willby wasn't town, and after that was figured out you and exalt go off trying to "scum hunt" and lynch the cop. Scummiest shit I've ever seen. It was some real three stooges type shit. Guy claims not-town, you and exalt turn around and push a cop lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X